Did he just growl at me?

A/N Not really a new chapter it is the other half of Chapter 29 that I posted yesterday 3/16/2017. I broke it up because I added a lot more. This chapter does have a little updated dialogue with Joelle and Roman before they get to Melanie's house and updated dialogue once they are at Melanie's house before the intro to the fur babies.

Roman barely made it out of the car before JoJo came charging towards him at full speed as she exited the school. He laughed as he scooped her up into his arms kissing her on her nose.

"Hey baby girl how was your day?"

"It was great daddy! I had so much fun today I even drew a picture for Mel to thank her for having all of us over." She said excitedly as he strapped her into her booster seat. Once she was all buckled in he shut her door and climbed into the driver seat.

"I am sure Mel is going to love it baby girl." He said as he looked at her through his rear view mirror and plugged in Melanie's address into his GPS.

"Are we headed to Mel's house now?"

"Yup we sure are, you're Aunts and Uncle Matt are going to meet us at Melanie's house they are leaving a little later."

Joelle nodded as she looked over to see her Beauty and the Beast bag back on the seat next to her.

"Daddy why is my overnight bag in the car?"

"Well, Mel said we could go swimming in her pool if we wanted so I packed your swim suit and a towel and some pj's just in case it got late on our way home so you could be comfortable."

Joelle held her hands up in the air as if she was rocky who had just won a boxing match before pulling her hands down to her chest "Yes!"

Roman laughed. He loved how excited Joelle was to go and spend time with Melanie, hell he was just as excited. It was in that moment that he looked up at Joelle through his mirror. She was looking out her window and watching the traffic that was traveling in the opposite direction. It was then that the words that Seth spoke came back to him.

"You deserve to be with someone who is going to love you,- Leati Joeseph Anoai as much as you love them"

Roman looked up into the mirror at his daughter deciding it was now or never. "JoJo daddy wants to ask you something?"

"Okay daddy"

"Do you like Melanie?"

"Yeah daddy I like her a lot! Do yooooouuu like Melanie?" she asked with a sneaky smile on her face

Roman looked at her through the rearview mirror in disbelief. He narrowed his eyes playfully at her but she didn't waiver, she just gave him a pointed look, well as pointed as a 6 year old could as she crossed her arms and leaned back in her booster seat. Roman looked away from his daughter and started laughing. He couldn't believe he just got punked by a 6 year old. He thought about deflecting the question but he needed to make sure that Joelle was okay with what he wanted to do as it would greatly affect the both of them.

"Yes babygirl I do like Melanie."

"Do you like her as a friend or do you like like her?"

Roman chuckled "I like like her"

"Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?"

"I might.....would you be okay with that princess?"

Joelle looked at him with a straight face and for a split second Roman was scared shitless. Then she couldn't hold it anymore and broke out into a huge grin.

"Daddy that would be amazing!" she said as she threw her hands up into the air

Roman breathed a sigh of relief "You mean it baby girl? If you aren't ready for daddy to have a girlfriend I will wait"