#21 You Have A Nightmare

Prefs.101-105

LOUIS: You were fast asleep beside Louis. You begin seeing a busy road, everything rushing quickly. You see Louis run across the busy road and..! "LOUIS!" You scream, beginning roughly and heavily. "Yes babe? Don't worry, I'm here." He says getting you to lie back down. You begin sobbing at the thought of Louis passing away. "I'm right here, I'm right here." He says to you, tucking you back in, and wrapping his arms around you. You nuzzle your head in the crook of his neck, and begin to fall back asleep, while he cradles you.

LIAM: You, Liam, the boys and their girlfriends were all in your's and Liam's flat, watching a scary movie. All the boys had their arms around their girls, comforting them in case they got scared. Liam knew you didn't really care or scary movies, so he kept checking on you and never keeping his arm away from you. After everyone left and the movie had finished, you and Liam went to bed. You kept thinking about the movie. A few hours later, you wake up screaming a little, and Liam comforting you. He kisses you on the forehead, and rubbing your arm slightly. "The movie, huh? Sorry about that babe." Liam says. He brings you closer, so you hopefully feel safe for the rest of the night.

NIALL: Niall was on tour, and you had heard from people that a tour bus had crashed. Suddenly, you had a feeling it was Niall, and called him to find out if he and the boys were okay. Voice mail... Now you were worried. Suddenly you turn on the news and see A tour bus crashed into a lake, and the boys picture. They're... You wake up finding your self straight up. You look around and see Niall. You hug him. "You alright princess?" He asks you continuing to hug you. You lay down. "Yep, just glad you're okay." You say and smile.

HARRY: You were always taunted by some of his "fans". How could they be so rude and still be called that? One night you were really taking it bad, so you decided to go to sleep early. Harry was right beside you on his laptop, in case you needed him. You fall asleep and find yourself surrounded by crazy fans. They're hitting you and cursing at you. You begin to cry and yell Harry's name, but obviously he wouldn't hear over the angry screams from the girls(/guys). You try to push through them, but its no use. "Harry please!" You say, continuing to cry. "Y/N?" You hear Harry say. You wake up, and see Harry. You hug him and explain everything. "T-there were angry fans, and -" "Shh" Harry put his finger on your lips, and pulled you into a hug.

ZAYN: Zayn had been gone with the boys, for a couple months now and you seemed to be taking it fine. Well, not quite when it came to your dreams. You weren't dreaming about the right things and kept seeing Zayn hurt. One night, you woke up crying. To your surprise Zayn was there. He had came in that night. "Oh, sorry babe, I woke up. Go back to sleep." You say trying to calm down. "No babe it fine. What's wrong?" He asks you. "N-nightmare, don't worry." You say. Zayn runs your arms slightly and tucks you back in. "Babe, it doesn't matter what time I come in from work, I'll wake up in the middle of he night for you." He says which means a lot, considering he loves his sleep. You both smile and agree to watch a cartoon, until you both fall asleep.

~~~

Made these. :)

xoxo, Maddie

One Direction Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें