Chapter 19

POV:Weiss Schnee.

"Why am I so sore? Where am I? And why am I naked?" These are the thoughts that flash through my mind as I wake up. I try to sit up but a pair of arms was wrapped around me. I looked to my left and saw Ruby clutching me. I smiled as the events of last night flashed into my head. "That's right, I'm not a virgin anymore. Good thing I disowned dad... otherwise things could have been bad." But as I look at the smiling face of my sleeping girlfriend I can't help but be happy about this.

I place my hand on her shoulder and softly shake it. "Ruby dear, get up." She opens her eyes but doesn't move.

"I've been awake this whole time. For like the last two hours actually. I just didn't want to let you go. You know, you snore. Not loud but a soft, small snore that no one hears."

I can feel a blush on my face. "N-no I don't. You were hearing things."

"Sure. I was hearing things for the last two hours." She giggles. That's when I realize something. Ruby's internal clock always wakes her up at four.

"It's only six o'clock? Why am I up this early on a Sunday?" She just giggle again. "And what is so funny?"

"Nothing is funny. I was just thinking. So, when do you wanna go get all our stuff and move it in?" She asks. I look at her in confusion. Then smile as I remember last night when she asked me to move into here with her.

"As soon as possible love." She sits up and the blanket falls off her, revealing her breast to me. "R-Ruby. You aren't clothed." I say as I feel a blush creep onto my face.

She looks at me and begins to laugh. Not that cute little giggle I've been getting lately. But a full fledged laugh. "W-Weiss. We- we just had... haha... sex and you still- HAHAHA- get embarrassed seeing me nude. You don't have to be." I immediately feel foolish for being embarrassed.

"Guess what?" I say with an idea popping into my head.

"What?" She asks.

"I win." I say as I pinch the side of her boob and slide out of the bed, getting ready to get dressed.

"No you don't." She says from the bed. "I do. I have the winning view." She stands and starts getting dressed as well.

"Alright Rose, try this one." "Hey Ruby?" I say.

"What?"

"I think I changed my mind."

"About what?"

"Everything." I say, trying to sound sincere. "I don't know if we are ready to live together. I wasn't even wholly ready for last night." I say, plopping down on the bed. "I mean, we're just teenagers Ruby, are we ready for all this?"

She sits next to me with a concerned look, and places her arm across my shoulders. "Hey, hey. It's fine. If you aren't ready then you don't have too." "Gotcha Ruby." I push her too the floor.

"Now I win." I say laughing. "Of course I still want to move in. And if I was ready for last night. Would I have done it otherwise? Now finish getting dressed and let's go." She looks at me kinda dazedly. "Give up and let's go, I win." I say as I slip a fresh pair of panties from my backpack on.

"Uh, Weiss? Don't you wanna shower first?" Ruby says from the floor. "Jeez, how could I have forgotten."

"This changes nothing!" I shout as I grab the rest of the cloths from my bag and grab a towel out of the closet, her laugh can be heard from the surprisingly large bedroom.