Chapter 2:First Day of School

Danielle's POV

Hey, my name is Danielle Green, I'm 17 years old, I'm a junior in highschool, and I'm starting a new school today at Lincoln High. Really mom, who does this its near the middle of the school year. I hate first days of school. I got up realizing that thinking about this school had probably made me late for my first day because I took an awfully long time to get ready. So, I did my hygiene and hopped into my car.

(Skipped to school)
Still Danielle's POV
Ughhh...I can already tell that there will be trouble. I walked to the door, where a boy with a curlyish thot cut was coming out of. So, I guess I'm  not late. I then realized he was holding the door for me. Damn, he was so sexy.
( End Of POV)
Danielle-Thanks
???- Aye, no prob see you around
With that he left.
Danielle POV
I walked in the school and it didn't look half bad. I started to notice a girl that looked exactly like my bestfriend from behind so, knowing my  curious ass, I walked up to her and when she turned around we screamed simultaneously. THAT WAS MY BESTFRIEND!!!
Taleya-OH MY GOSHHH....why didn't you tell me you were coming here bitchhhh???
Danielle- Bitchhhh I ain't even know I was coming here
Taleya- You wouldn't believe what I'm boutta tell you right now!!
Danielle- What??
Taleya- Guess!!
Danielle- Bitch for one how am I pose to guess without no hints and two I wouldn't even know if you gave me 101 hints cuz I just got here (looking at her watch) literally 4 minutes ago. So, just tell me!!
Taleya- Okay snappy pants...I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!
Danielle-Omg...how long have you been here??
Taleya-3 months
Danielle-Wow...well anyways can you come with me to get my schedule??
Taleya-Yeah
    *They walked to the office*
(In the office)
Danielle- Excuse me mam...I'm new at this school and I need my schedule.(I said in a polite manner)
Secretary- May I have your first and last name??
Danielle-Danielle Green
Secretary-Okay (prints out schedule)
Danielle-Thanks (Walks out)
Taleya-The bell's about to ring, so who do you have first period??
Danielle- Mr.Dunbar
Taleya-Oh....I got Mr.Kelley
(Each starts to walk off)
Danielle POV
On the way to the class. I bumped into someone and all of my books fell.
???- I'm sorry beautiful
I stuttered realizing that was the same boy who held the door open for me and his sexy ass just called me beautiful.
Danielle-No... Its fine
I hurried to class.
(Skipped to lunch)
I walked in that lunch room hella scared.
(End of POV)
Taleya-My boyfriend and a couple of his friends will sit with us and did I tell you that Deliciah, Kayla, and Kaleah go here.
Danielle-BITCH....NO YOU DIDN'T
Taleya-In fact they're coming right now.
DKK-ALL OF THEM SCREAM
Danielle-I missed y'all hoes
Taleya-Oh yeah...Kayla and Deliciah cuffed too.
Danielle-Well... Kaleah.... I guess we're the only ones out of the bunch who are single.
Kaleah- Girl I'm single cuz I wanna be.
Danielle-Nah bitch you single by default.
Kayla-CTFU😂😂(cracking the fuck up)
Danielle- y'all... My momma pmtfo (pissing me the fuck off)...like who starts school in the middle of
the school year and on a Friday??
Deliciah-Girl...don't worry about that!! We going to a party tonight. Wanna come??
Danielle-idk....maybe...
*They all exchange numbers*
(Skipped to the end of the day)
Danielle POV
I walked out the building happy asf.This school seemed alright... And it's better than I thought it would be. MY FIRST DAY IS OVER!!!