PLEASE READ

THIS ISNT AN UPDATE FOR A GIRLFRIEND FOR HIRE

IM PROMOTING MY NEW HARRY STYLES FAN FICTION ON HERE

IF YOU HAVENT READ THE PROLOGUE L, PLEASE DO BEFORE YOU READ THIS

PLEASE READ THIS!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO BUT I WOULD JUST LIKE FOR YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER AND TELL ME HOW IT IS

LET ME KNOW HOW THIS CHAPTER IS WHEN YOU FINISH

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU IF YOU YOU VOTE AND COMMENT IF ON THIS

IT WILL MAKE MY LIFE 100 TIMES EASIER. I SWEAR

THAAAAAAAAANKS

LEEERRRRRRRVVVVVVVVEEE YAAAHHHHHH
-Alie

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mom? Can I ask you a question?"

Mom sits by the window, staring at the heavy rain falling from the sky with a blank expression.

"Is everything ok?" I approach her slowly.

Her face reflects the window, we past-shoulder length hair is wavy, her blue eyes have no life in them as she watches every rain drop fall.

I spot the little tree my mom, dad, brothers and sister have planted outside a couple hours ago. It's a little cherry blossom tree. My favorite tree.

"Can we-"

She stands up, walks away, up the stairs and when I hear her door close, I sigh in defeat.

I walk up the stairs and to my room, but the door is locked.

Dad steps out of the room with his work clothes on. A pair of dress pants, a white button shirt, a tie, and his suit along with his black dress shoes. He rushes out of the room in search of my brothers.

"Cole, have you seen my work file?" My dad rushed from room to room, desperate to find the file.

"It's in my room daddy." I say.

"It's in Kaitlin's room." My brother, Cole says in a lower voice.

My father stops his speed walking and faces my door. He stares at it blankly with wide eyes.

"It's locked. Do you have the keys to open it?" I ask him.

My father sighs and shakes his head rapidly as he shoves his hand in his pocket and pulls out a gold key. He twists the key into the lock and opens the door slowly.

As he walks in he stops at the doorway, looking around.

"What are you doing?" I hear my mother gasp.

"I-I was-" My father starts, looking scared as hell. But my mother grabs the keys from him and closes the door, locking it.

"Mom, dad was looking for his file and-"

"Your file was in the bathroom." She hands him the file and walks away.

My father looks at the file, then back at the door, then walking away down the stairs, rushing out of here.

"Dad, can I-" Dad slams the door behind him, hoping in the car and driving off to work.

That's the third time I've been cut off today. I feel so ignored. Left out.

Mom walks back down to the kitchen to cook dinner.

I know for a fact that she left the keys to my door on her bedroom night stand.