Adventure!!!

"Where were you guys?" Petra asked as Lukas and Jesse came into the treehouse. The pair looked at each other, blushing. Olivia walked into where they were standing, and stood with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. Axel walked into the room behind her and just looked surprised. "Well, we were just out." Jesse casually said. "Where?" Olivia piped up. "Well... we were just...." Lukas started. "Out in the field," they finished together, and blushed even more. "You mean the field with the pretty, little flowers?" Axel asked.

The two of them nodded and turned even more  red. Olivia and Petra looked at each other, with smirks on their faces. "And may I ask, what you were doing there?" Petra asked. "Nothing important..." Lukas said and then the two walked away to avoid further questions. The girls then said in sync,"Lukesse," and then giggled. Axel just looked at them like they went crazy.

The sun set and everyone went to sleep. The sun rose the next day, and Jesse felt refreshed for the day. And there was a lot of things she was happy about. Lukas, her crush, was now her boyfriend, and her friends all like her again and their back in their normal lives again. They were happy, and that made Jesse happy too. She got up and got into her casual clothes. She was about to exit her room when she remembered that Reuben always greets her good morning when she wakes up. 'No no, don't think about Reuben, he's happier now as well.' she thought as she scrunched up her eyes to avoid tears. Jesse sighed and smiled, then grabbed the doorknob and walked out her room. Her friends were all in the dining room where they were having breakfast. She brightly smiled at her friends and then sat beside her boyfriend. "Well, you're in a good mood today," Olivia told her. Jesse giggled and answered, Well, yeah, since all  my friends are back and friends again." "You're all awesome  friends, you know that?" Jesse finished. "Aww," they all chorused and went in for a hug. "You're awesome too Jesse," Lukas said. "Yay, we're all awesome!" Axel shouted. Everyone laughed at Axel's comment.

"Hey why don't after breakfast, we all go out? You know, to celebrate being awesome, right Axel?" Lukas suggested. The others considered it and then agreed. So, after breakfast the new order all went on their next adventure, together. And Jesse liked being with her friends, even if they were in a dangerous situation or if they were all fine. It was way  better than being alone. They were walking into town, when they saw Ivor. He was arguing  with the people. 'Great, just great,' Jesse thought to herself. Ivor saw them and walked towards them. "What did you do now  Ivor?" Ivor sheepishly smiled and replied," I may or may not have released a lot of evil dangerous bunnies that I was testing on..." "Ugh, Ivor," they all groaned. The order killed off the evil bunnies first, actually they were hard to beat. "They always hopped around the place, it was so hard to beat them," Axel admitted. "I agree," Lukas told him. "Well I thought it was a breeze," Petra told the boys. She had killed off the most and that made sense. She was the warrior in the group for a reason. After the bunny ordeal, the group including Ivor went to the portal world with the atlas, of course. They needed to get home, right?

They explored the worlds that they didn't go into, and they all had their own problems. Which the order solved, like usual. They all had a great time, and like Ivor says," Adventure!!!"

This story is officially over! I had a great time writing it, and I hope you guys liked reading it!!! I have an idea for a sequel, and if you guys want a sequel, tell me! I am happy to write for you guys!

Anyway, bye until next time...

Peace~