DORM

WAIT WHAT said Lilly. Anyways this is that's the pass said Nisto. Well ok but never do that without telling me ok said Lilly. Well okay I'll go get the nurse so she can disconnect you ok said Nisto. So then he went and looked for the nurse and the nurse went and disconnected her. The 10 min later they were out of the hospital.  So lets go and eat something said Lilly. Lilly the nurse said you can't eat fast food said Nisto. Fine let's go to my dorm and will eat there my dorm is like 20 min from here said Lilly. So they began walking over there. Then suddenly they see Karel walking to them. Nisto stood in front of Lilly to protect her.

  What do you want said Nisto. Oh just move I want to say something to her said Karel. Hey I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry is that I'm super overprotective and I just got really mad and punch you so I'm really sorry said Karel. Oh it's ok I forgive you said Lilly. Oh really said Karel. Yes now let go to my dorm ok said Lilly. Well ok let's go they said. They finally arrived at Lilly dorm. They open the dorm when they finally see to person there. Hi said Lilly. Lilly I'm so happy to see you said Nuni (sister in korean)I'm happy to see you to said Lilly. Are you ok are you hurt said Oppa (brother in korean) I'm ok don't worry said Lilly. Ok so guys this are my brother and sister Mick and Lola said Lilly. Hi said Nisto. And this are Nisto and Karel said Lilly. So u must be the one that hurt my sister said Mick to Karel. Oh don't try me I know karate said Karel. Oh ok said Mick. So I'm on what grade are you guys said Nisto. Well I'm Lilly twin brother so were on the same grade and Lola is on 8 grade said Mick. Oh wow that's cool said Nisto. I'm sorry but I have to go it's been nice meeting you guys said Karel and left.

  Mick the started cooking and Lola was helping him. Lilly was just watching Bts in the tv. Nisto just went and sat with her. Ugh seriously koreans said Nisto. Yes of course said Lilly. Hey where are your parents said Nisto. Oh yeah there on vacation said Lilly. Hey Lilly u know I was really worried for you said Nisto. Really said Lilly. Yeah I couldn't even sleep said Nisto. Well I think you deserve this said Lilly. Then they connected there lips and they qere both satisfied.

TO BE CONTINUED

HEEEWEHEHHE HOPE YOUR LIKING THE STORY AND AS ALWAYS PEACE OUT PEOPLE

FABI