HIS FAMILY PART 2

Nisto pov

  You have a brother!!! Said Lilly. Umm yes I said nervous. Why did you tell me Lilly said. Umm well umm SURPRISE I said sarcastically. Suddenly my mom and dad look at me kind of confused. Oh shit, Why mom WHY!!!I thought. Um well I wish you could meet him but... my dad was suddenly cut by the door opening. And I then saw my BROTHER. Hello family how you doing he said getting close to the table. I then saw that he was looking at Lilly since he arrived. Oh well ummm Lilly this is Ray my brother I said. Oh nice to meet you Lilly said extending her hand. Nice to meet you said Ray shaking hands with Lilly. Um so what brings you here Ray said. Umm well I came yo meet your family Lilly said. Oh and that's because... Ray said. Oh cuz Nisto is my boyfriend Lilly said and smiled. Ray stayed looking at me with the wow expression. He's getting on my nerves. I see what your doing Ray your Flirting with Lilly. You better back up I thought. After that we keep talking and talking about other stuff. Like where was she born, whatsoever her age etc... But I still keep checking on Ray to make sure he wasn't flirting with Lilly. But I was already a little jealous.

Lilly pov

  Who is he he's, he's cool. I like him but I still love Nisto more cuz of how he is in the inside. He's supper cute and funny. Ray sometime ask me some questions but I answered them and I felt kind of weird. I felt very uncomfortable with him. Although he's cure but I don't like him that much. We continue talking about different stuff. Nisto parents even showed me some pic of Nisto when he was young. It was supper funny. Nisto was supper nerves and was uncomfortable with this. I knew it because he grabbed my hand and looked at me everytime. It was already 8pm and we were still talking. Ray was looking at me all the time and it made me uncomfortable. Hey are you guys really boyfriends ask Ray. Um yes we both said in union. Yay Nilly! Nilly! said Amin happy. I then chuckled a little for what she was doing. Ok knock it off said Ray. Ugh, you always ruin everything Amin said. Um hey Lilly said Ray. Umm yeah I said. Your a hot girl he said winking at me. Um what the f*** is wrong with him I don't like him I thought. Hey back off she's mine said Nisto. Jeez alright calm down bro said Ray. It was then 8:30pm and I had to get home so I was going to say bye to everyone so Nisto could take me home. Well it was nice meeting you all but I have to get going I said. Oh it was nice meeting you said Nisto mom. I grabbed Nisto by the hand to go but Ray stud up. Oh hey Nisto I'll take Lilly to the door said Ray. No there's no problem I can take her said Nisto. No no pls said Ray. Before Nisto could answer Ray grabbed my hand and took me to the door. Umm hey really you don't have to do this I'm ok that Nisto takes me I said. Oh don't  worry I don't mind Ray said. He then kiss me on the forehead and hugged me. See you later hot stuff he said and close the door. What the f just happened did he just kiss ne on the forehead oh god nooo I don't like him and I hate to be called hot stuff I thought. I stay there outside for Nisto but I then knock on the door to let Nosto know. The door then open and Ray was there. Oh you need a ride home said Ray. Yeah and I'm waiting for Nisto. Ray just ignored me and grabbed me by the hand took me to his car. Soon after we were on our way to my house.

TO BE CONTINUED

OH NO I DON'T LIKE THIS RAY GUYS. AS ALWAYS PEACE OUT PEOPLE.