12

3 weeks later*

Tiffany POV*

I woke up with a couple of valentines day messages. The first message i read was the one Tay sent.

Tay: GoodMorning Baby , its Valentines Day i just wanna say i love you , you mean so much to me , im proud to say i found the LOML , you mean the world to me , you my everything , my bestfriend , you my wife and so much more , I really Love ya ugly ass , Happy Valentines Day Ugly , i gotta surprise for you , so wake ya ass up and get dress.

He had all these emojis. I screenshot it.

Me: OMFG! Bae i love you too

I read everybody messages. I got up and got in the shower. I washed up for 30 minutes. I then got out and wrapped the towel around me. I brushed my teeth and then went in my room. I dried off and started getting dress. I put on pink fitted dress that stopped above my knees with some pink flats. I did my hair and put on some jewelry. I sprayed some perfume. I then texted Tay.

Me: im ready bae

Tay: ight

We stopped texting. I got my purse and went downstairs. My mother was down there. Her and Hilton was on the couch playing and shit. She had some flowers. Somebody then knocked on the door. I answered it. It was Malik. He had flowers. He gave them to me.

Malik: Happy Valentines Day

Me: thank you

I gave him a hug. He then left and i put them flowers upstairs in my room. I went back downstairs. My mother was moaning and shit. I gotta get tf outta here. I walked out the door to wait for Tay. He pulled up. I went to his car and got in. We kissed for like 5 mins. After that we pulled off. I got on instagram. Alot of people put me as there Valentine.

Makayla POV*

OMFG! Im glad i have Tre. For Valentines day he bought me some flowers , a big ass teddy bear and some chocolate. We also had some Valentines day sex. I wouldnt be surprise if he got me pregnant because that was reckless. Tre taking me out today.

Jaela POV*

Me and Marcus was laying down chilling forreal. He say he aint get me shit. He said he forgot about Valentines Day. I looked at him like he was crazy.

Me: how tf you forget

Marcus: things always slip through my mind

Me: well how about i let you slip trough my mind and i forget about you

I got up and started putting some clothes on. I put my shoes on and walked out the room. Marcus followed me. He followed me downstairs. When i got down there it was some flowers , a teddy bear and a gift bag.

Me: thats mine

Marcus: idk you tell me

I walked over to it and looked at it. It had my name all over it. I jumped on Marcus and he almost fell down. I was kissing all over his face.

Marcus: you aint see what was in the bag

I got down and looked in the bag. It was a stripper outfit. I read the card and it said "I want you to put it on." I looked at him.

Marcus: chop chop hurry this process up

I went upstairs and took my clothes off. I put on the outfit he bought. Its a opening when my pussy at. He came upstairs. Marcus is a freak.

Deja POV*

Kaleem aint buy me anything. Absolutely nothing. I wasnt mad or anything but he could have bought me something. I hope he take me out or something.

Thug or Love (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें