25

A week later*

Deontay POV*

So me and Morgan is together. She happy as shit. Im always at her house. I be getting Nia and Kai sometimes. Tiffany be on her shit most of the time. The thing is she cant stop me from getting them. Me and her only talk a little bit. We really only say hi and bye or something that deal with the kids.

Tiffany POV*

So im back at my house. Tay come only in the mornings. Anyway i go with Rye'Keem. He brung his son around to play with Kai. Anyway im cleaning up the house. I got my phone plugged into the radio and music was blasting. I got Nia in the rocker in the living room. Kai sitting on the couch next to her playing the game. O yea i got Kai in school. Im happy and school starts in 2 weeks. Kai want me and Deontay to take him to school on the first day. I couldnt say no or refuse. I guess i will go with him. Anyway my phone started ringing. I went to see who it was. It was Rye'Keem so i answered it.

Me: hello

Keem: what you doing

Me: cleaning up how about you

Keem: just got finish practicing , im finna go home and get in the shower

Me: thats because you stank

Keem: yea , after i get out the shower imma come see you

Me: ight

Keem: ight baby

We hung up. I sat down on the couch. I watched Kai play the game. I then saw his little feet was out so i started messing with them.

Kai: stop you making me losing mommy

Me: i dont care

I kept playing with his feet. I smelled his feet. They didnt stank. I heard a knock on the door so i got up and opened it. It was Rye'Keem. He had gave me a kiss on the cheek. Idk why but i dont want him to kiss my lips. We then went in sat down. He spoke to Kai. I got on instagram.

Keem: how many tattoos you got

Me: 3

Keem: let me see them

I showed him my tattoos.

Keem: you need some more

Me: i know , im about to get her name

Keem: thats ya ex boyfriend name on ya back

Me: their father yea

Keem: did anybody ever tell you to never get ya nigga name on you because yall not gonna be together forever

Me: we was planning to stay together

Keem: but yall aint and now his name stuck on ya body

Me: my name is too

Keem: o wow

Me: that aint wow

Keem: why yall not together

Me: i will tell you that later

Keem: ight

I was still on instagram. I was just scrolling. Rye'Keem phone started ringing. He answered it.

Kai: mommy im hungey

Me: what you want to eat

He got up and i got up too. We went in the kitchen. He opened the refridgerator. He got out a lunchable with a fruit cup and a juice. We then went in the living room. He sat on the floor. I opened his lunchable and gave it to him. He started eating. Nia then started crying. I went in the kitchen and made her a bottle. I then went back in the living room and picked her up. I started feeding her. I then sat down.