Welcome to Otonokizaka

(Y/N)= Your Name

(F/C)= Favourite Colour

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                          Good ol' Otonokizaka. The school that I'm happy to be enrolled in. I'm a first year alongside my friends, Maki Nishikino, Rin Hoshizora and Hanayo Koizumi. Today, me, Rin and Kayo-chin (That's what Rin calls Hanayo) are going to feed the alpacas. While Rin and Hanayo are talking, I spot a poster in the hall 'Now accepting!'. Rin and Hanayo stop to look at me, Rin speaks up, "(Y/N), are you okay, nya?" I look at Rin "Huh? Oh yeah..." I couldn't get my mind off of that poster...'School Idol Club, huh?'  We head off to feed the alpacas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STILL (Y/N)'S P.O.V                                                                                                                                                              I'm walking home to see three girls handing out flyers. 'Second years?Wait! That's Honoka Kousaka! My nextdoor neighbour!' The bubbly second year walks over to me. "Hey (Y/N)-chan! Wanna join our school idol group?" I look at her..."I-I'm not sure Honoka.." She looks at me and frowns. "But I'll think it over." I smile softly at her and continued my walk home. In the distance I hear "See you later!!", I smile and walk off...

HONOKA'S P.O.V                                                                                                                                                               I look at (Y/N)-chan walks home. Umi-chan and Kotori-chan walk over. "Who's that?" Kotori asks. I reply with "(Y/N)-chan, she's a first year and she lives next door to me!" Umi smiles and says "I want to meet her. She seems really nice." Kotori nods in agreement. "Let's go see her after we've handed out these flyers!" The other girls nod at my statement. Then it's settled, we'll go and see (Y/N)-chan after school!

I hope you enjoyed my first story, let me know if you want me to continue!