The Power of Ten!

(Y/N) P.O.V
I woke up this morning to hear my mum calling me out of bed. "Coming Mum!" I called back. I got out of my bed and got changed into my uniform. I brushed my hair then teeth and smiled. I grabbed my back, got my shoes on and headed downstairs. I heard a knock on the front door. I opened the door and expect Rin, Hanayo and Maki to be there but I found out it was Honoka and Ayase-Senpai.... Wait AYASE-SENPAI! Honoka smiles at me "Good Morning (Y/N)-Chan." I smile at Honoka "Morning Honoka!" I look at Ayase-Senpai "Good Morning Ayase-Senpai." I bow. Ayase-Senpai smiles " (Y/N)-San, no need to bow. We are friends, right?"  I smile and nod "Yeah!" I look back inside the house and smile "I'm leaving now!" I close the door and walk to school with Honoka and Ayase-Senpai.

~Time skip brought to you by something ~

~Honoka's P.O.V~
Eli and Nozomi have joined the idol club and surprisingly (Y/N)-Chan has been pretty distant. I look at (Y/N)-Chan and see her walk to the music room. She's upset for sure. I look at the girls of μ's and sigh "Something is up with (Y/N)-Chan." Eli-Senpai speaks up "I can tell she's upset about something."

~(Y/N) P.O.V~
I sit in the music room and sigh. "I want to join μ's but.... I can't dance...." I look down and see a hand in front of me. I look at the person only to find Honoka, "We want you to join μ's!" I stare at the girls before standing up, grabbing Honoka's hand and smiling. "Sure!" I walks towards the door "Now then, let's get practicing!" The girls smile before following me. That's the story of μ's and their extra member.