Preference: How you break up. (1 of 2)

Requested by emcorn2017 (2nd place in the competition)
-------------------------------------------
Preference: How you break up.

DARYL You had doubts about how faithful he was but that could of been from your past, you never could pick the good ones. You thought he was going to leave you for someone else, that someone else being Rosita. She was prettier, stronger and even though she was with Abraham you couldn't help but read the signs that she was flirting. Perhaps you were scared that you would cheat on him and you didn't want to lose him so instead you pushed him away, like you normally do with other people.

RICK You and Rick had slept together right under Lori's nose while at the prison and when she died you and Rick could finally be together. At first you were fine about it but when the 'honeymoon stage' of the relationship was over... the guilt started to sink in. Eventually you couldn't be around Rick when Carl was there, Carl didn't know and he trusted you with a lot of thangs. Half the thangs he told you, he definitely hadn't told Rick. So you called it off, he didn't understand but it had said the classic, "it's not you, it's me" by really you should of said 'it's not you or me, it's Lori'.

CARL Your Mother forced you to stay away from him after his dad killed Jessie's husband. She even wrote him a letter, forging your writing and signature to make sure you broke up. He read the letter believing it was you who wrote it even though you kept trying to tell him it wasn't you. He scrunched up the letter and burned it in front of you saying "this is how much our relationship meant to me" even though he didn't mean it. You still don't know what was written in the letter but you knew it was your mother who wrote it.

EUGENE "I'm sorry, Eugene, but we can't see each other anymore. It's for our safety" You had told him. His face, you couldn't get the expression on his face out of your head after you had said it. You hadn't told him why but he eventually pieced it together. Every time you seen each other you would look down to the ground. Truth was you were ashamed of yourself for running to Negan, did you really do it to protect Eugene? Or did you do it to protect yourself? These were more questions to ask yourself. You had spoken to Sherry, who had done the same for Dwight and she told you to let him go.
You couldn't and she could see that but even then you knew you had to do Sherry helped. Or tried to, by tell you to stay away.

NEGAN You hate how he treats the other women, he has no respect for anyone or anything and you finally have the last straw. You wait patiently in yours and Negan's room until he comes back. You are fully dress, as if your leaving Sanctuary. You sit and wait for hours but he never shows. You decide to pack your bag while you wait. If he wasn't there in an hour, you would leave.
    He wasn't. So you walked out the gates in the middle of the night and no one seemed to stop you, so you carried on.

Thanks for reading! Just a little one, sorry if I left out your favourite