Moving

*~ No ones P.O.V~*
" This is the most stupidest plan yet!" Y/n yelled she didn't want to kill anyone. She was the youngest one in the government and she was never fond of killing people." Sorry Y/n but rules are rules and you need to follow them." Your bro/sis said " Just do your job ok!" He/she yelled at you. You stomped away to your office and grabbed all your things that you never wanted to touch again. " Y/n are you ready?" Your bro/sis asked as you put your jeans on " Let's just go before I barf." Y/n said feeling sick
*~ Five hours later~*
Y/n grabbed her things and ran out the plane." Finally!" Y/n says falling on the floor or more of hugging it." Y/n don't forget you have to kill him and his name is Tord Larsson and one more thing don't trust him!" Your bro/sis yelled as you got up from the floor and called a taxi.
*~ two hours later~*
" Thanks!" The lady yelled at Y/n for giving her $40 dollars and a tip. Y/n looked up at her house she loved it!" Wow I can't wait to meet my neighbors!" She said as she unlocked the house. " Nicccce I can live with this." Y/n looked inside she saw a empty living room with yellowish walls and and the kitchen with white walls she saw a set if stairs and walked up to find five rooms one the master bedroom, three guest rooms and a bathroom. " Hmm how many guest this the owner need over here? Oh well I'm the new owner now!" Y/n chirped and through her bags inside the master bedroom." Time to meet my neighbors!" She walked outside and looked around to only see a green house and a white and red house. Y/n chose white and red because she just thought whom ever made this house was high. She knocked on the door she heard some rustling and then the door opened." Uh Who are you?" A boy in a green hoodie with brunette hair asked. Y/n stared at the boy ( awkward) and then replied." Oh sorry I'm y-your new neighbor!" She said as she awkwardly scratch the back of her head." Oh I thought you were here for Tom he said he needs more guns." The boy said " Oh my god I'm sorry my name is Edd come in I want you to meet the gang!" He chirped as he dragged the girl in with out any will.
A/n: Sorry for not updating I got writers block for my others stories! Love ya! 446