Dads?!

*~ Tord's P.O.V~*

I carried Y/n home, when we got home I took her to my room and laid her down in my bed. " Well what did you two do alone for... 3 hours??" " Shut up, Tom!" " Shh remember. She's sleeping!" Tom said with a smirk and walked to his room. I sighed knowing that if she had figured out that I was the Red leader, she'd leave me... I walked down the stairs and watched Tv and soon enough fell asleep.

*~ ???? P.O.V~*

" Why are we seeing him again?!" " Because that's what good parents do!" ?????? said with a big smile as he drove the car into a street we clearly recognized. " So which house???" " The one that is a yellowish color with the red roof!" " Ah ok got it!" We soon pulled up to a house that matched my description. " Well this is the place! Just park the car here!" ?????? Said and parked the car. I took a cigarette out and lit it and said " Do you think he's got a girlfriend yet?" " HOW COULD YOU?! He's too young to have a girlfriend yet!" " Yeah , Yeah" We knocked on the door and it opened.

<~ Y/n's P.O.V~>

I had woken up to Matt, as he woke me up to put the stuff away. Right when I walked down the stairs the doorbell rang, I had one of Tord shirts on it was too big but I didn't mind. I opened the door to find two men there, the one on the left was wearing a orange hoodie and the one on the right wearing a pink hoodie. " Um.. Hi how may I help you?" One of the men elbowed the other one, they both looked at each other in the eyes as if they were talking telepathically. " Um we are looking for a man named Tord—" " Our son! We are looking for our son named Tord! Tordie! Do you know him?!" "... Um yeah he is—" " She clearly knows him Patryk! She's his girlfriend!" " How could my baby have a girlfriend he's too young!" " He is 27 already!" " He is too young!!!" " Um... He is sleeping on the couch..." I said and a moment of silence had took its place right in the middle of us.

" Mmm... Y/n? Who are you talking to-oo..? Paul??? Patryk?! W-What are you-?!" " HOW CAN YOU CALL US THAT?! WE ARE YOUR PARENTS!" The orange hoodie man yelled clearly offended, I stepped out of the way and let them in. " Thank you!" Again he said and the walked in " Um so what's going on?" " We came here to visit our son!" " Our leader.." " L-LEADER?!" I felt my face turn red, was Tord gay?! ( or European?!)

*~ Tord's P.O.V~*

Y/n started stammering with a face red as the couch. " Wha- Dirty- -Incest?-Ah-No-Why?-G-God no!" Those were the last things she said as she ran into Edd's room, I yelled back at her, " IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! THEY ARE A-ARE OLD PARTNERS!!!"

She then yelled, " AAAAAAHH!" And threw a chair down the stairs and yelled, " TORD LARSSON YOU DIRTY FUCKING PERVERT!" She then went in my room. We heard some shuffling and then Y/n came out with a giant box and start to throw my ' magazines' down the stairs. " HEY! Be careful some of them are limited edition!" I yelled as one hit my face

" DIRTY! DIRTY! DIRTY!"
" Stop already N/n!"
" S-Stop?! HOW CAN I STOP WHEN YOU ARE... ARE DOING— DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!!"
" Y/n! WOAH! If you'd just give me a chance!"
" I gave you chances!"

An hour later

" Do you get it now?" I said trying to calm down her, she clearly wasn't upset about throwing things at me though. " O-oh... I'm sorry..." she said as she looked at Paul and Patryk " Tord I'm not sorry." She said as her small frown turned into a grin.

" Well Paul made it sound dirty because we thought you two were dating!" Patryk said with only Y/n smiling and shaking her head ' No' " No, no we are just friends! I'm a dating Edd though!" She said with a blush

I
Just
Got
Friend
ZONE!

Tom had came over and laid his head on Y/n's Head then he said, " What's wrong Commie?" " In the kitchen drunk!" I said as I dragged Tom by his ear " Ow! Ow! Ow!" " I need help!" " Really?" Tom said sarcastically " Yeah! Can you go away!" " No!" " Why?" " Because I live here too idiot."

" Tordie can you come here?" Patryk yelled and I yelled back, " Ok just wait!" And grabbed some juices then punch Tom in the face, I walked back and gave everyone juices. " Thank Satan!" " Y-Yeah yeah whatever..." I said as a blush creeped up on my face, " I just got them for Pa- My dads..."

" Tordie don't be so mean!" Patryk scolded me. " Hehe Tordie!" I heard Y/n mumble, I looked at her and blushed a darker shade of red. Clearly Paul saw and smirked " Hey um Miss, L/n ( last name) do you have any..." Paul tried thinking for second " Pictures! Do you have any pictures of yourself? Like when you were younger?" Y/n smiled and mumbled something, " I'll go get my photo albums" She got up and tried to walk away but I grabbed her arm and took her upstairs. " T-Tor-!" I put my hand over her mouth and shushed her, " Y/n you don't have to show them anything." She looked down and stared at her arm. SHIT! I was still holding her arm, I loosened my grip and grabbed her face to make her look at me.

" You don't. It's really nothing!" I saw a bit of hurt in her eyes she probably was still sad about what happened early. I sighed and let go of her and said, " Lucky I don't already blow this place up..." I saw her glance up at me then look down.

A/n: The chapters will be a bit longer now. Because it's keeps telling me that I need to write them a bit longer. Sincerely, me.