B e f o r e Y o u R e a d

This book is intended to help and with that comes a few important things you truly gotta do:

- Please be honest. This is the most important thing! If you're not honest with yourself, you'll live a life full of lies. I had to realize this the hard way. Trust me friend, when you're honest you can knock down walls like paper.

- You have to accept things. The reason why you may have ended up traped is because the footsteps you ran away with, your problems followed you. It feels so empowering, ironically, when you accept what you can't change.

The secret:

The only thing you can control is your mind...And that literally changes everything!

- Be open-minded. You might not like what I say. It might hurt you or offend you; but it's always you choice to ignore it and make the same mistakes, or analysis yourself and grow from the lessons. It's always your choice.

- This is for you to learn not to bash yourself. Yeah it's pretty clear something got jacked the hell (hence why you're here) but it's not a bad thing! Every ounce of pain or fear you experience in life is a lesson not a report.

So don't beat yourself up; that may be the main problem to how you got here. At least you have tried. That's more than a lot of people can say with conviction.

- I'm doing this cause I sincerely care, I will try my best to heal you, but my intentions aren't to hurt you. You've already done that job haven't you.

Please be mindful of these things. A lyric from a beautiful song Paper Crown "There's no one to love you when you build your walls to high."

So join me boo. We gone be smashing the SH** outta some stuff🔨🔨

Alright let's get it!!

             K e S p i r a t i o n