O u t W i t h T h e O l d

P a r t  2: Materials

Now that you've got these toxic people aside, you have much more room to find and be yourself. Let's get rid of that 'stuff' that brings back memories, that waste space in your room, in your life.

I'm a minimalist (well I try to be) and I'm not asking you to be one, but taking apart of the minimalist philosophy will definitely help you feel much lighter.

S t e p 1: m e m o r i e s

Wherever you keep it, in a stash, a shelter, a box, at the back of the car;), a purse idk, pick through everything you have and take out the items that you won't miss.  Because my motto is if you can't take it with you (whatever your afterlife or end of life is) then ur wasting your time.

Now I realize this is a kind of touchy thing to do, but all I'm saying is, we need to cherish and remember the most important memories. And yes we're human, but these items don't make us, our decisions and the way we live now does.

Getting rid of some unessary cluster of these memories may free you from living in the past.

(It's kind of like an ego death, which we will speak of at a later date) 

-why not give a good memory, or something you love to a donation. The energy you put into objects will remain there.

There's this belief in Feng Shui that the way you arrange the items in and outside the house should be spiritually stratigized because it's believe, since everything is energy, there must be some formation or format that brings positive energy into a home.

And being hyper-energetically aware (that sounds wrong but they're big words) I can say from experience, just moving my bed to a new location, I feel happier.

Ugh it sounds blah but trust boo it really does help!

Thanks for trying btw😊

But don't worry, I'm always here. Cause if you've got any struggles you think a person can juggle, hit me up!

On my wattpad
Kik: KeSpiration
Phone number: 1-800- I burned all my sh**
Business inquiries: kespiration@gmail.com

So KeSyia, I cut some friends, and I got rid of a piece of my past, what do I do next? Well we're just gonna have to find out, next time on the power puff girls.