Part 1

Cupping my cheek, A burning red hand mark covering it, "Get out of my face! You have been Unwanted from the start, Get out of our faces!" My parents screamed; Tears run down my face as I grab my bag and run out of the door, My messy grey locks behind me. The rain pours down on my small petite frame. No one took a second glance at the young girl running in the pouring rain wearing a short-sleeved shirt jacket and jeans. I can always go to my boyfriends.

A smile appears on my sore and soaked face. Running through the puddle that was forming from the rain, I run to my safe heaven; Ken's house. Ken has been my boyfriend for two years, I have helped him and his mother with money. Ken's father left them with mountains of debt. Ken's mother has to work six jobs just to be able to pay the bills. 

The smile only grew when I saw that Ken was by the door, Just as I was about to scream his name, I see his kissing Maddie. My best friend. "Ken, I can't do this. Andi-" Maddie was cut off. "I have never loved that bitch! I only used her so we could get rid of the debt. I have only ever loved you Madd. Please don't leave me." 

Those words that came out of my lover's mouth just killed the only happiness I had. Ken's mother comes out and smiles, "Maddie, sweetheart. Let's get you inside. Whose knows what that crazy girl would do if she saw you here." Crazy? "Jane, you really should be nice to Andi." Maddie tries to defend me. 

Anger ran through my veins, Walking towards the degusting sight. I smile to myself. I had a contract for all of my money, Just in case. I know, That is harsh, however, My uncle is a lawyer; Who happens to live four houses away. I made sure that they saw me, But acted like I didn't see them. Knocking on his door, They hid Maddie and watched me. "Andi?" I hear a sleepy voice ask, "Uncle?" He smiles and states, "Come in, You are soaked." I nod my head, "Thank you uncle matt."