What a meeting

"I wish monsters could see we were trying to help them..." you said((btw the whole story is in 3rd person)) hiding in the bushes near the ruins door waiting for it to open even though it never would, the monster queen knew you were out there and said many times that all you had to do was knock, but you didn't, why? Because you knew that skeleton always came over a few minutes after she went inside and doing that would give away your hiding spot that the skeleton never noticed somehow, you were sitting against the door drawing until you saw the skeeleton in the distance walking towards the door, you got up still holding your things and TRIED to go to your hiding spot, but something grabbed your arm when you started running "hey, don't you know how to greet a knew pal?" The female was shaking like no tomorrow "turn around and shake my hand" he said letting go of her and holding his hand out, she swiftly turned around and grabbed his hand, PFFFFFFTTTTTT, was all that was heard before Toriel and the skeleton started laughing "the old woopie cushion in the hand trick! It never gets old!" He said laughing more before stopping and looking serious "but someone better go back into hiding and hide there sins or i might kill them" you started crying to this, you hated crying, your not a kid, but you had to cry and let it out, the skeleton was confused by this "tori why is the brat crying?" He said looking at the door "i do believe you are scaring her sans" she said "and? She deserves to die she could have killed for all we kno--" "I WOULD NEVER KILL!!" You cut him off by screaming at him thoughs words then choked for breath from your tears leaving you breathless, needles to say yelling while crying does not mix.

'Sans' seems to shut up for a moment before continuing "how can we trust you?" He says in a dark tone, you grab your bag and dump everything inside on the ground, opening up every pocket and throwing everything you own on the ground "how do i kill? WITH PENCILS?! I WOULD NEVER KILL!" You yell again you voice pinned with pain from your crying harming it, the door opened "this human child is correct, i have offered many times for her to enter but she has refused everytime" the goat women says happily and sans backs off a bit "well fine... i'll go tell asgore to stop the search, but i'm taking the human with me" he said all you could do now was nod, toriel seemed un happy with this however "then make me a promise sans" all he does is hum in response "promise me that this child will not have her soul taken by asgore, undyne or gaster" she said tears falling from her face to her cheeks to her shoulders, sans hums again and she smiles hugging you and him before letting go and going back into the ruins and closing the door.

I know i promised a big chapter but i can't make it bigger with not much inspiration AAAA any help would be very much appreciated! Anyways i hope you enjoyed! Caio!
EDIT: I PUT ASGORE TWICE I MENT GASTER THE SECOND TIME AAAA