its okay to cry , love ~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't hold back these tears
Let me cry

They say a man ain't supposed to cry  ~Bae: August Alsina"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Recap~

(telling it from lucas POV) 

Me-sor..... AJANAE!!!! *i lifted her up and spin her* she didn't react or anything.. she  looked at her arm guiltily... I looked at her and looked at her arm . i put her down and grabbed her arm... But she  jerked it back.. i grabbed it again and pulled down her sleeves...

I had hurt in my eyes... Me- Ajanae....
Ajanae*slides down lockers and cries*
Me*slid down behind  her and straddled her* it's okay baby girl.. I'm here ...... I'm here *kisses her forehead*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ! Lucas POV !

As Ajanae was sitting on the floor in the hallways, watching criminal minds idk why why but shes in love with that show (so am i) i semi ran to the bathroom and slid down the bathroom wall and cried. Yes i cried.  i couldn't hold back the tears no more. Ajanae is going through so much and its my fault. and i haven't defended her. it should have been me with the scars. Not her. Everyone always saying a man aint suppose to cry. It makes em weak. I couldn't cry in front of her it would probably make her lose respect for me. Wait....What am i saying? Shes my best friend...Ugh... 

I letted the tears hit hard.... i probably cried for a good 20 minutes. I looked in the mirror and noticed i had bags under my eyes and my eyes were dark red like a vampire or sum thing.. But that's not the point. i walked out and saw Ajanae running towards me and she stood in-front of me and cupped my face into her hands. 

Ajanae- Lucas.. Are you okay?

me-*doesn't meet her eyes and looks around* Yes... 

Ajanae- your not meeting my eyes Lucas! 

me- *looks at her lips* ....

Ajanae-Lucas my lips are not my eyes.. Look up lucas

i lifted my head so i can look straight at the staircase cause ya know Ajanae is shorter than me so aha!!! I HAVE AN ADVANTAGE 

Ajanae- Lucas...... 

Me~Ajanae- your scaring me lucas... Whats wrong *uses thumbs to wipe his tears* 

me- i wasn't there to protect you. to defend you. i wasnt there for you period. i was a jerk. i dont deserve you. those scars on your arms should have been mine not yours *cries harder* all of this is my fault *breaks down crying*

Ajanae*Starts crying* no i'm sorry. yhu aint deserve none of this drama ilysfm and i would kill for you *Hugs his torso* please stop crying Lucas. its not your fault...   

me*kisses her head* i love you more lil bit