Chapter 1: After the Call

Important Stuff:

Setting: KP- Season 3 during "Showdown at the Crooked D"

SVTFOE: Season 2 after "Raid the Cave"

Chapter 1: After the Call

"You know, you should just take your parent's advice and sit tight," Marco said, his hand on Star's shoulder as a show of comfort.

Star gave a small smile and sighed. "Right."

Marco, sensing Star's uneasiness with the situation lit up as an idea popped into his head. "Or we can go to another dimension! To help you take your mind off things."

Star brightened up a bit. "Yeah, maybe you're right. The Bounce Lounge does have a special tonight." Star walked over to her bed and pulled the dimensional scissors from under her pillow.

"Really? That's where you keep them?" Marco asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yup! So they don't get lost." Star cut into the air and a green-blue swirl appeared. "I finally took your advice." She jumped in, Marco following behind.

They entered in what appeared to be a western semi-deserted town. "Star, where are we? I'm pretty sure this isn't the Bounce Lounge." The portal closed. Marco walked around the buildings with Star.

"No idea..." Star dazed, taking in the landscape. A sharp whistle and a rumbling snapped her out of it.

"What are THOSE?!" Marco pointed at the mechanical horses and the people on them. One redheaded, two dark brown and two identical brown haired people rode facing similarly dressed men and a green-skinned woman in a green and black jumpsuit.

They ran behind the building and hid, watching the scene in slight disbelief as the twins lassoed the mooks and electrocuted them together. An older man raised a horse on its hind legs and pulled the electro sticks to the front hooves and crushed them on the floor. Meanwhile, the red-haired girl charged towards two henchmen and ducked around her horse as they swung their weapons at her before hopping back in the saddle. The green skinned woman scowled and charged after her and managed to knock her off her horse before she was able to get back on. "Out of all the places we could have accidentally gone to, you chose here?"

Star scoffed, smiling, "Don't worry Marco, we have the scissors. Just a little cut and we are out of here!" She raised the scissors and was about to cut when a red electric stick hit it, electrocuting them. Dropping the scissors, Star clutched her hand in pain.

"Star! Are you okay?" Marco said, looking over her hands.

"I'm fine Marco." She shook her hand, "I'm magic, remember? The scissors might not be though..."

He picked up the dented and partially charred scissors and examined them. The top half of the scissors were gone and the remaining half was dark gray, a stark contrast to the original pale silver color. The light blue gem in the center was mostly fine, barring the color change to dark blue and the red handles remained the same.

"Oh no. What do we do now?" Marco worriedly asked as he put the scissors away, "We're stuck in another dimension!" He tugged at his hair.

"Relax, I can magic us back home, like the time we transported Skullnik to my room." Star pulled out her wand.

"But that was when we were in the same dimension! What would happen if you try a cross-dimensional teleportation spell?"

"Oh..." Star lowered her hand, "I forgot about that."

He sighed. "Well, I guess we should look around and try to find someone who can help us." Marco pulled out his phone and started typing, "I just hope there's service here."

Star nibbled at her cleaved wand nervously as Marco searched for their location. "Hey, all the fighting stopped."

Marco looked up, "We're in Montana apparently. Never thought we'd end up in such a boring- wait what did you say?"

Star pulled his sleeve and they watched as the green-skinned woman started shooting emerald flames at poor defenseless men.

Star raised her wand, "I'm gonna stop her!"

Marco's eyes widened. "No no no no Star wait we need to-"

"Narwhal blast!" The pink magic exploded from the wand and the narwhals hit the woman and she fell over the stable.

"-Not draw attention," He facepalmed.

A blue skinned man with a barrel covering him ran as fast as he could to the woman and helped her get up as they rushed to their flying ship. "Oops," Star chuckled nervously, heading towards the back of the building. "Well we can still totally hide before-"

The red-haired girl flipped in front of them and a blonde boy skidded next to her.

"And let you two escape? Yeah, that's not happening." She crouched into a defensive pose.

"Oh no." Marco said, putting himself into a fighting position as Star raised her wand, "Listen, you do not want to fight us."

"Oh?" The girl asked sarcastically. The boy laughed, "More like you don't want to fight us! And by us I mean KP."

Star and Marco exchanged glances. "KP?" They asked.

"Seriously, you've never heard of The Kim Possible?" the boy asked, "Saves the world on a regular basis? Takes down bad guys with sixteen styles of kung fu and mad cheerleading skills?"

Kim flipped her hair with a smirk as she stared down Marco and Star, "So not the drama, Ron."

"Woah," Star lowered her wand, "So you guys are like us, sorta."

Marco rolled his eyes, "Star, never let your guard down when fighting," he held his pose.

Star pulled him closer and ruffled his hair, "Oh relax Marco, they're the good guys! I can tell." She put her wand away and skipped over to Kim and Ron. "Sorry for getting defensive there, ha ha. I'm Star Butterfly!" she spun around into a curtsey.

Kim raised an eyebrow and lowered her guard a bit and Ron did so as well. "Kim Possible. Ron Stoppable." They shook hands.

"And this is my best friend, Marco Diaz." Marco shook hands with Kim and Ron.

"So you guys save the world too?" Marco asked and looked over to Star, "I guess we aren't that different."

Ron shrugged, "Eh, it's just a hobby. Kim and I have been doing it since middle school."

"Aw man, you two have us beat." Star said, "I've been fighting monsters all my life but it's only since I got my wand that it's been pretty much all the time."

"Wand? You mean the stick you were pointing earlier?" Kim asked skeptically.

Marco sighed and wiped his forehead, "It's a long story. Can we get moving now? The heat is killing me."

"I gotta agree with Marco here, KP." Rufus nodded in agreement.

"Alright," Kim said, as she eyed the sun. "Let's go back. You two can explain on the way."