𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Jack was standing in front of N/N, a F/C dress with a white color and white frills at the end of the sleeves and the bottom of the dress in his hands. "Here. I bought you a dress." He held it out to her, showing her.

N/N let's out a small giggle, as she picks up the end. "You bought me a... Tent." She sticks her head in the end, and smiles small as Tod let out a whine like noise.

Jack, curious and amused, looked at her through the head. "What are you looking for?"

"The Russian Circus." N/N replies, laughing softly. "I think its still in here."

Jack rolls his eyes, and pulls it of her head. "Come on. Just put it on." He tosses it to her, and walks away, leaving N/N to look at it and back at him as he walked up the stairs. Jack let out a small groan and looked back at N/N and proceeded walking up the stairs. She let's out a small him, as she loves the end in a swaying rotation and walked into a bathroom.

On the deck, Jack and Ralph were playing chess. Jack had four black pieces left while Ralph had eight more. "Checkmate." He mumbles, as Jack shakes his head.

N/N was behind them, as she fixed the wrinkles in the front. She added a F/C ribbon in her hair to match the dress. She clears her throat, and spins.

Ralph looks up and joy and excitement fills his face. "Wonderful!" He holds his arms out, as he stands causing Jack to look up at him, yet not behind him. "Marvelous!" He starts walking toward her, as she heads to him as well, placing a hand in his open palm. "And now you are dressed for a ball, and you will learn to dance for one as well."

Jack looks behind him, and a small blush rises on his pale cheeks. He stands up, yet stays in his spot.

"Jack." Ralph heads over and grabs Jack's hand, who tries to get out of it.

"I'm— I'm not very good at it."

Ralph still fragged him over, and placed him in front of N/N. She put her right hand on his right shoulder, as he gently grabbed her left hand in his, placing a hand on her petite waist.

"One, two three." Ralph counts, watching them With joy. "One, two, three." He stops counting when he noticed something wrong. "No, no. N/N, you don't lead. Let him."

They come back together, and Jack decided to make small talk.

"That, uh, dress is really beautiful." He compliments.

"Do you think so?" N/N asks, looking at him with a curious gaze.

"Yes." He spins them around. "I mean, it was nice on the hanger, but it looks even better on you. You— you should wear it."

"I am wearing it." N/N states, letting out a small giggle and Jack spins her and pulls her back in.

"Oh, right." He started feeling stupid. "Of course. Of course you are. I'm just trying to give you a, uh—" He couldn't find the word.

"Compliment?" N/N finishes, smiling at how dorky he was being.

"Of course, yes." He nods, as they kept dancing.

Ralph was watching them, joy and admiration on his face.

"Its one, two, three and suddenly
I see it in a glance
She's radiant and confident and born to take this chance
I taught her all, I planned it all
I just forgot romance"

Copper jump up by him, as he put a Han don't his right cheek, starting to feel stupid. He picks up Copper and holds him.

"Ralph, how could you do this?
How will we get through this?
I never should have let them
Dance"

He looked at Jack and N/N were still dancing, starring into each others eyes.

"I'm feeling a little dizzy." She confesses, as she tilts her head a little.

"Kind of lightheaded?" Jack asks, making sure.

"Yeah."

"Me too. Probably from spinning." He let's go of her, as his smile falters a little. "Maybe we should stop."

"We have stopped." N/N responds, looking at him with a small smile.

"N/N, I—"
"Yes?"

They started to lean into each other, both of their hearts racing. Just when their lips were to touch, Copper started to growl and bark at how close Jack was getting to his mother.

Jack pulls away, regretting every decision. "You're doing fine." He throws her a smile, as he patted her hand and walked away.

N/N looked at his retreating figure with sad and confused eyes, as Ralph looked at him with shocked and sad eyes.