Chapter 15

He laughed, "because your endorphins are an aphrodisiac to each other."

Everyone laughed, "ooohhh."

I looked into her eyes and smiled, thinking that we didn't need any help in that department. We already wanted to make love all the time, add an aphrodisiac to that, and we may make love for days instead of hours.

"And I suggest, that you do this in a soundproof room. Because I really and seriously doubt, that anyone wants to hear you two in action. And do it as soon as possible."

"I seriously doubt, that the hotel rooms are soundproof." Lissa supplied.

"True, but the bedrooms onboard are." Roza said suggestively, while looking into my eyes.

I grabbed her by the hand and all but ran to the bedroom, listening to the others laugh. Once inside I closed and locked the door then gently shoved her against it, enclosing her in a cage of passion, wrapped lovingly in my arms. While against the door we stripped each other bare. I lifted her into my arms bridal style and strode to the bed quickly.

She quickly fed from me, then opened her wrist for me to feed. All the while my hands roamed her magnificent body. Roza brought her wrist to my lips and I latched on and drank greedily, never once taking my eyes from hers. When my fangs were in we both bit into each other's jugular vein, and drank deeply.

Turns out Mason knew what he was talking about. The endorphins kicked in and holy shit! I thought I had wanted her in the past, but God, that was nothing compared to how much I wanted her now. As my blood flowed into her and hers into me, we began to make love. We stopped feeding, I interlocked our hands and brought them above Roza's head. Every moan from one of us was met with a matching moan from the other. Our eyes as locked as our hands, I thrust into her tight wet pussy over and over again. And she matched my every thrust with one of her own, we were truly crazed for each other. Nothing that had come before, could possibly compare to this. She was my soul mate, this I already knew, but now she also became my blood bond mate and goddess, although she had always been a goddess to me.

We could see, hear, feel and think as one. Only now it was on a much deeper level than it had been before. It seemed as though we had almost always known, what the other was thinking. But since she had shared her powers with me, we actually did know what the other was thinking. And now I could feel what she felt, see what she saw and hear what she heard.

I felt her pussy clinch around my cock and I knew, that she was getting as close to her climax as I was. Still with our eyes and hands locked we crashed over the waves of ecstasy as one. One heart, one mind, and one soul, never to be parted again. No one on this earth, would ever love anyone, as much as we loved each other. We had gone through hell to be together and now we got to spend eternity together. I don't know how I knew that, but I did. My Roza and I would be together forever and ever. Until God saw fit to call an end to time itself.

I had changed species for her, and she had changed, so that she could change me. And I knew without a shadow of a doubt, that we would do anything and everything for each other. We would never be parted again, in this life, or the next.

After our climax, I wrapped my arms around her as she wrapped her own around me and we fell asleep. Me still incased inside her amazing body, and I never wanted to leave. I don't know how long we slept, but when we awoke, I was still inside her and my ear over her heart. I listened to the steady thump of her heart, and it comforted me. Knowing she was mine and I was hers, for eternity. Nothing for us will ever be the same, and as far as I was concerned that was just fine. As long as I never lose her and she never losses me.

I ran my tongue over my teeth trying to get used to having fangs. It felt different, but not in a bad way, just in a different way. A sudden urge over took me, suddenly I needed to taste my Roza's skin again. Though she was still asleep, I thought this might be a nice way to wake her. I gently ran my tongue over her abs, then kissed and sucked on them. Fuck!!! Just the taste and feel of her skin drives me wild. I ran my tongue over each and every line of her abs and ribs, then over her breasts. Carefully sucking one of her nipples into my mouth, I gently scrapped her breast with my fangs. Causing her to gasp, I already knew she was awake. As soon as my tongue touched her skin she woke up.