Chapter 5

"So you ditched us to go hang out with your prince charming?" Wilson asked

"First of all you both had football practice!and second of all he isn't mine!" I said eating my burrito.

"You tried to kill yourself!" Nathan yell whispered.

Clearly Wilson ignoring him continued to speak "So was it like a date?"

"Oh my god! Wilson! she tried to kill herself and you're asking her about her 'date' " Nathan whisper yelled again but this time he punched Wilson.

"Jee calm down Nat.." Wilson said rubbing his now bruised arm.

"I should be pissed at you for doing that! thank god that kid was there" Wilson said in a fake concern voice before asking me if Aaron and I had kissed making Nathan groan and mumble "that's it i'm done" making me chuckle.

"Liza wants to meet me after school" I suddenly said making them both stop talking and stare at me.

"And you agreed?" Wilson asked.

"Yeah..I actually do kind of want to see her" I whispered.

"It will be just fine trust me" Nathan said sending me a warm smile.

"Group hug!" Wilson yelled before hugging us making me gasp for air.

"You're killing her dude!" Nathan said pushing Wilson off of us.

"I love you to buddy" I said patting Wilson's back before returning to eat.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice, I looked up and saw Aaron.

"Hey" I smiled.

We heard few coughs that were coming from Wilson and Aaron's friends.

"You wanna hang tonight?" Aaron asked.

I frowned and said "Can't..I have some family stuff to deal with".

"Oh okay, well next time then" He said before walking away.

"You just broke his heart...you heartless monkey" Nathan said making Wilson laugh.

"Stop calling me a monkey!" I punched him making him raise his hand in surrender.

"Idiots" I mumble making them chuckle.

**

After school I went home and took a shower and decided to wear some black jeans and a white blouse with my high heel boots. I threw my hair into a pony tails and fish tail braided it.

I applied mascara and lip balm before jogging downstairs, My mother looked at me with a warm smile before hugging me. "It will be alright,if you need me call me okay?" she said and I nodded. She's awfully nice today.

I headed out and started to drive to the restaurant Liza wanted me to go to. Once parked I took the deepest breath I ever took and walked towards this four star restaurant, I felt pretty under dressed right now but whatever.

"Do you have a reservation?" The receptionist ask me I gave her the name of 'Liza Murphy' and she pointed at a table in the corner, I thanked her and went to sit down.

Liza isn't here yet calm the fuck down Elise!. I decided to play candy crush while waiting.

"Elise" I heard a women's voice I stood up and stared at her. She had the same Black brownish hair as I did, The same brown eyes..We  practically looked the same. Beside her stood a tall muscled man with light brown hair and black eyes.

"Liza?" I asked and gulped.

"You have grown so much" She said in awe.

"She kind of reminds me of you Liza" The man spoke smiling at me.