Chapter 18

I woke up and stared down and Aaron whose head was in between my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey Aaron" I whispered causing him to tighten his hold on me.

"Wake up big boy" I smiled down at him.

I got off the bed and stared at him, he was sprawled across my bed  with his messy hair covering his eyes. Cute I thought before snapping a photo of him. I crawled back in bed and straddled his waist.

"Aaron, wake up! I'm bored" I whispered making him mumble something. I Kissed his forehead,Nose,cheeks and ended up kissing him on his lips. It only took few seconds for his eyes to slowly open and kiss me back.

"Morning" His voice sounding hoarse. Damn that morning voice though..

"morning" I smiled down at him before he flipped me over pinning me to the bed, He looked down at me and smirked before laying few kisses down on my neck causing me to moan.

my eyes went wide as I covered my mouth making him chuckle. "The last thing I want is my parents barging into my room and finding my boyfriend here" I said making him smile and place his head in the crock of my neck.

"So i'm your boyfriend now" He teased.

"No! pft! boyfriend who said boyfriend, I never said boyfriend! well I mean if you do want to be my boyfriend that would be cool but if not-" 

"Hey it's okay girlfriend" He said making me go all red.

"Girlfriend" I repeated the word he said.

"Yes girlfriend" he confirmed before kissing my nose.

We tiptoed downstairs and heard someone clear their throat, Damn it! we slowly turned around and saw my parents with amused looks on their faces and annoyed looking brothers.

"What are you doing here" Jack glared at Aaron.

"Yer what are you doing here" Don repeated also glaring at Aaron. Well this is going to be a long ass morning.

After explaining to my parents and brother...okay more like after lying to them, I said a quick 'I love yous' to my parents before heading to mama's cafe and ordered pancakes.

"Are you sure you want to meet my dad?" Aaron asked nervously.

"Yes, I told you that you were not alone!" I said making him nod.

"Just making sure, But-"

"Damn it Aaron! I said I was coming!" I said louder making him sigh.

"Why do I feel like you don't want me to go?" I asked.

"It's not that I don't want you to go, I just that I don't want to go" He sighed running his fingers through his messy hair.

I gave his hand a squeeze and got up. "It will be alright" I smiled as we walked to his place.

Once there a petite women with brown hair opened the door and smiled at us. "Hello there! I'm Luce come in won't you" she opened the door for us.

"Hi i'm-"

"Elise? Oh I know, this one here won't shut up about you" She said pointing over to Aaron besides me making him cover his face an moan "Mum!".

"Aaron?"  a man who looked like an older version of Aaron said.

"Dad." He said coldly.

"You have grown so much!" He smiled warmly at Aaron.

Aaron stared at the floor and mumbled "I can't do this" Before running up into his room leaving me down here.

"just give him time" I whispered softly making them nod before I walked up to his room.

"Aaron?" I  whispered softly.

"Please go, I don't want you to see me like this" he silently said.

I slowly approached him and placed a hand on his shoulders.

"I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere".

He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Stay here I'll be back" he said before leaving me inside of his bedroom.

Its been already thirty minutes and the shouting is still going, I silently tiptoed downstairs and overheard their conversation. 

"how can you expect me to forgive you? you didn't even attend Sam's funeral,your daughters funeral! and once back home we find you gone and years later you send us a invitation to your marriage when you didn't even have the decency to divorce mum before marrying that hoe!" Aaron yelled

"S-son I can explain!" his dad defended.

Crack. everyone stopped arguing and turned back to stare at me.

Oh! great I just had to make some noise!

"Um, I w-was about to go!" I mumbled quickly kissing Aaron on his cheeks and rushing out. I walked my way back home but instantly froze in the middle of the road when I saw ambulances.This cannot be happening. Again.

A/N:

I took a lot of time writing this,not even gonna lie

 but I'm currently editing (excuse my horrible editing skills cause lets face it I probably left like tones of mistakes in this chapter)  this at three in the morning for you guys..

Soo! I really hope you like it even though it was a pretty short chapter.

-hope you have or had a nice day!

-xoxo Zenixity!