5

Putting out another chapter because sleep is for the weak and mama ain't raise no punk

Plus yall was so active in the comment section of the last chapter I has too excited and decided to write the next one just like that

Warning:tons of dialogue
Get lit in the comments it gives me strength when I get to laugh with yall.

Edit: the chapter doubled itself halfway through, I fixed that. Thanks early readers for catching it 💕

3 weeks later

I strode down the halls of the hospital with a pep in my step, popping my head into Dr. Larson office to inform him of my arrival, before continuing to my office. My first clients of the afternoon was already waiting, I checked my watch to ensure I wasn't late, but that she was early, before greeting her with a smile and unlocking my office door welcoming her in.

We went over briefly the changes that would be implemented to her rehabilitation plan before heading outside for a quick warm up jog that would enable me to examine her gait for any inconsistencies. After that I led her through the series of new exercises, along with some old favorites.

By the time our two hours were up, my next client had arrived. I didn't stop until near my lunchtime. I walked to my office avoiding eye contact with as many of my coworkers as possible, I was too tired and hungry to have to be forced to make small talk. All I want right now is my lasagna. Warm gooey and cheesy, dear God whoever thought of putting meat, pureed and seasoned tomatoes together with thin slices of pasta and four layers of cheese. I pray they went to heaven just for the creation of such a confectionary masterpiece. I hope it was a women too. I bet you it was-

Opening my door I was greeted with a sight that I found most repulsing. There, sitting on my desk in a emerald colored vase was the most obnoxious, aggravating, sensory overloading quadruple dozen of roses standing proudly and arrogantly on the center of my desk. "Oh Spyros," I mumbled softly. I had to give him an E for effort. Most women loved roses. Most women would have been touched that the man they have been seeing for a month sent a huge vase of flowers to their job. I walked over my desk, plucking the small card out that protruded from the center of the vase.

If I could give you every rose on earth I would yet none can compare to your beauty.

S.

I smirked at the card. He's so corny. A knock at my door sounded before it was opened and a dark face with shining brown eyes peeked through. "Hey Tiana we are heading to lunch are you...oh" Wiley's voiced died out as he took in the deep red roses sitting center stage on my desk. He swung the door wide open leaning against the doorframe. Covering his mouth with a fist he stared at me with mirth in his eyes. I stared back trying to resist smiling, before I cracked.

"Go ahead and laugh," I said rolling my eyes. A choked snort left him from behind his fist as he grabbed the doorframe tighter to stay upright. I leaned back against my desk eyeing them, touching one's velvet soft petal. "I mean...it's not that bad," I murmured.

He straightened, collecting himself a bit before saying "Wow."

"I know," I replied yanking one of the petals off.

"And these are from the mystery man you've been seeing for a month now right?"

"The one and only."

"And he doesn't know?"

I shrugged, "it's never come up."

"What the hell is taking them so long," I heard Tasha fussing from down the hall, her voice growing closer. "See this is why you can't send Wiley to do anything. He takes forever and a year to do nothing." Her body appeared in the doorway next to Wiley's with Shondra right behind. I watched as her eyes widened at what was on my desk. She tread slowly in her eyes darting from the flowers to me. Shondra perked up at the sight of them.