Judgement Day

Serena POV

I Know , I Know,  I Know,  Why You Know That I Know.  I Woke Up To My Alarm Singing I Know By Rich Home Quan And  Yo Gotti.  I Looked At The Time It Was 9 O' Clock.  Roc Hadda Be In At 10. I Got Up,  Took A Shower And  Put My Clothes On. I Put On My Tupac Sweatshirt, Grey Jeans,  And  My Grey And  Light Blue Jordan 6 Rings. I Looked In The Mirror,  My Eyes Were Red And  Puffy. I Put My Hair Ina A High Ponytail. I Looked At The Time 9:30 , FUCK.  I Gotta Get This Niqqa Up. I Went In My Room And  Clapped In His Face 2 Times. He Woke Up I Told Him He Had 20 Minutes To Get Dressed.  He Got Up And  Ran To The Bathroom. In 20 Minutes This Niqqa Was Getting Dressed. He Put On A White Shirt,  Black Pants,  And  His Red,  Black,  And  White Jordan's.  I Looked Again It Was 9:50. We Ran Downstairs And  Hoped In The Car. He Sped Off In 8 Minutes We Was There. Had Two Minutes To Get In There. We Ran In He Walked Up To His Lawyer,  While I Was Sitting Widd The Crew. Here We Go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roc POV

I Ran And Sat Next To My Lawyer. Then The Security Guard Said " All Rise,  For The Honorable Judge Saniya Rivers". We All Stood Up. " Take A Seat " Said The Judge. We All Sat Down.  " Mr. August,  How Do You Plead " She Said. " Guilty,  But It Was Self Defense " I Said. " OK " She Said. " Defendant,  Please Stand For Vertic " She Said. Me &' My Lawyer Stood Up. " Jury How Do You Find The Defendant " She Said. " We Find The Defendant , Chresanto August , Guilty " The Lady Said. " OK,  So Mr. August I Sentence You To 1 Year In The County Jail" The Judge Said. I Turned &' Looked At Babygirl,  Who Trying To Be Strong For Me. I Seen A Tear Roll Down Her Face. I Smiled &' Mouthed I Love You , While They Were Taking Me Away. She Said It Back Before I Couldn't See Her Anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena POV

After They Took Roc Out The Court Room Me And The Gang Was Leaving Out. On Our Way Out I Seen Tiffany Ugly Ass. I Swear I Wanted To Beat That Bitch Ass. She Was Widd Some Dude. They Was Behind Us Walking Out,  And  We Heard They Conversation. " That's What His Ass Get " She Said. So As I Heard That I Turned Around And  Punched The Shit Outta Her. Next Thing I Know,  I'm On Top Of Her Beating The Shit Outta Her. I Grabbed Her Hair And  Swung Her Into A b  Then She Somehow Got On Top Of Me,  But I Got Back On Top Of Her,  Still Still Punching That Bitch.  " FUCK * Punch * Outtta *Punch * Here * Punch * " I Said In Between Punches. After A While I Felt Strong Arms Around My Waist Pulling Me Off Of Her. It Was Prod. " I Fucking Hate Yo Ugly Ass,  I Betta Not Catch You On The Streets " I Said Crying,  Yelling,  While Prod Carrying Me To Roc Car. He Put Me Down And Jus Sat There And Cried.  Shiqure And  J Came And Jus Sat There Widd Me. I Cried On Shiqure For A While Then Decided To Go Home.  When I Got Home I Jus Stayed In My Room For The Rest Of The Day And Cried. Prince , Nikki,  And My Momma Came &' Checked On Me. They Asked Me Did I Want Anything,  But Didn't Answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roc POV

After They Took Me Out The Court Room,  They Did My Finger Prints,  Mugshots,  And  Gave Me An  Orange Jumpsuit.  They Put Me In A Holding Cell Until I Was Going To Get Taken To County. They Said I Have One Phone Call. I Called Babygirl,  Cause She Was Trying To Be Strong. I Dialed Her Number And  After About The 4th Ring She Answered.

Babygirl:  Hello?

Operator : Collect Call From... Chresanto August,  Do You Except ?

Babygirl:  Yes

Me:  Heey Babygirl

Babygirl:  Hey

Me: How You Been ?

Babygirl:  Good I Guess ?

Me:  What You Mean You Guess ? What Happened?

Babygirl:  When We Was Leaving The Court House,  I Got Ina Fight Widd Tiffany And Prod Broke It Up. He Took Me Too The Car And I Sat There And Cried. Shiqure And J Comfort Me.  Then I Came Home And Been In My Room All-day,  No Food Nothing.

Me:  What You Did In That Room All-day.

Babygirl: Cry

Me:  Baby You Gotta Be Strong For Me,  OK ?

Babygirl : * Starts To Cry * OK,  Okay Try.

Me:  Ima Call You Twice A Week,  And We Gone Write All The Time And Gotta Come See Me Twice A Month.  On The 1st And 23 OK.

Operator : You Have 60 Seconds Left.

Babygirl:  OK

Me:  OK Babygirl I Gotta Go,  I Love You

Babygirl : I Love You Too.

Me:  Bye

Babygirl:  Bye

Then I Hung Up The Phone. After I Was Done,  I Was Escorted Back My Cell. After About 30 More Minutes I Got On This Us Bus And I Was Taken To County. When I Got There I Was Taken To My Cell. I Shared A Cell With This Niqqa Named Marcus.

Marcus : Wassup,  I'm Marcus, But You Can Call Me Stoner .

Me:  Wassup I'm Chresanto,  But You Can Call Me Roc.

Marcus:  OK,  Roc,  Which Bunk You Want ?

Me:  Um.... Top

Marcus : Why You In Here ?

Me:  Killed Somebody

Marcus:  Four Years,  Damn.

Me:  Nahh,  One.

Marcus:  Oh,  Self Defense

Me:  Yea

After Me And Marcus Got To Know Each Other More,  We Jus Went To Sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena POV

After I Talked To Roc,  I Jus Sat Around,  Looking At Pictures. I Looked At All The Pictures That Was In My Phone Of Me And  Him , Him And The Gang,  Me , Him And The Gang,  Jus Everything. After A While I Jus Drifted Off To Sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heey Y'all Again,  Sorry It's Short , But Wasn't Anything To Talk About. He Got A Year. Oh Well.

—Serenaaaaaaa ✌