Twinnnsss ❤

* 5 Months Later ( March ) *

Serena POV

" Rooooooc,  Come On Before I Leave You " I Screamed. This Niqqa Take Longer Than Me. Jus To Put On A Shirt And Some Pants. I Smacked My Teeth , Grabbed The Keys,  And Walked Out The House. Soon As I Cranked The Car Up,  He Came Running Out The House. I Got Out Of The Drivers Seat And Walked To The Passager Seat. " So,  You Not Gone Drive " He Asked. " Do It Look Like Ima Drive " I Asked. I Shook My Head And Got In. " Come On " I Said. We Boutta Be Late To The Doctors Office.  Today We Find Out What I'm Having. He Got In And We Sped Down The Street. We Was There In 10 Minutes.  He Gotta Stop Driving Like That. He Signed Me In And Came And Sat By Me. " Yoo,  I'm Hungry " I Said. Roc Looked At Me Like What Niqqa. I Jus Ate Before We Left The House. I Looked In My MK Bag And Pulled Out Some Cheese Its. It's Always Something To In There. Roc Tried To Dig His Hand In My Cheese Its And I Popped The Shit Outta Him. " Ow Man " He Screamed. " Shhhhhh " I Said. He Stared At Me Like Niqqa You Jus Popped The Shit Outta Me , Now You Telling Me To Shh. He Had A Attitude Now. Damn,  I Hit Him That Hard. Everybody Say I'm Being Mean To Him. I Don't Mean To Be Mean,  It's Jus How It Come Out. He Sat There Widd A Mug On His Face. " I'm Sorry " I Said. He Looked At Me And Nodded. I Pulled Out My Phone And Got On Twitter. We Now Been Here For 30 Minutes.  Tf,  It's Like 3 Other People In Here. I'm A Very Impatient Person. They Needa Hurry They Asses Up. && I Gotta Pee.

Roc POV

After 30 Minutes,  We Still Sitting Here,  And My Hand Still Stinging. I Looked At Her And She Looked Sad. Jus A Few Minutes Ago She Was Rude,  Then She Was Sorry,  Now She Sad. These Damn Hormones. " What's Wrong Ma " I Asked. She Looked At Me And I Kissed Her Forehead. She Was Sad Cause I Ain't Say Nothing When She Said She Was Sorry. Now She Getting Mad Cause They Taking Forever,  Shit,  I Am Too. " Serena Prentice " The Doctor Said. Finally. We Got Up And Walked In The Office. Babygirl Sat On The Table Thingy And Pulled Her Shirt Up. The Doctor Put The Jelly Stuff On Her Stomach And Rubbing The Thing Around. " Well,  The Babies Are Healthy " The Doctor Said. I Looked At Her Like Bish Wett. " You Said Babies " Babygirl Asked. The Doctor Shook Her Head Yea. " How Many " I Asked. It Better Not Be More Than Three. " 2 " She Said. Thank The Lord Cause I Can't Deal Widd All Them Babies. " Do You Wanna Know The Gender " She Asked. " Yeah " Me And Babygirl Said In Unison. " Boy And Girl " She Said. I Smiled At Babygirl Cause We Both Boutta Get What We Want. She Want A Boy And I Want A Girl. She Got Off The Table Thing And Wiped The Stuff Off.

Serena POV

Yay.! Twins.!  After The Doctors Office I Was Hungry. I Want A Milkshake And Some Fries. We Went To Chik-fil-a.  I Fuck Widd You Girl,  I Fuck Widd You Girl,  I Fuck Widd You , Like You Fuck Widd Me,  Show Love To You, Like You Show Love To Me. My Phone Was Ringing It Was Shiqure.

* Phone Convo *

Me:  Hello

Her:  Wyd

Me: What I'm Always Doing ( Eating )

Her:  Oh,  What Chu Having

Me:  Twins

Her:  Yay.!  Boys Or Girls.?

Me:  Both

Her:  Yay

Me:  * Laughing * You So Kidish

Her:  Always

Me:  Yeah , I Know

Her:  You Coming To The Mall Widd Me

Me:  Yeah,  Bring Prod And Jada

Her:  Aight

Me:  Aight