Excerpt

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, some places, and incidents are just products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form and in any means without the permission of the author.

Note: This is an old story written way back when I was just starting my writing journey. Please excuse my errors in this story. I will edit them next time. Thank you!

Before reading please note that these are preview chapters only. You can read the complete chapters of this story on Dreame just search for Jenn Martin. That's my other pen name that I use in Dreame app. Thank you so much for your love and support for me and my stories!

Excerpt

Her eyes were sharp as she followed the car in front. Her hold on the steering wheel tightened as she sped up.

It was an empty street. Sinimulan niyang lumebel sa naunang sasakyan at binangga ito.

They betrayed her. They broke her trust, her heart. They broke her.

Parang wala na siya sa sarili... Until the other car run into a tree at the side of the road.

Tinabi rin niya ang sinasakyan at lumabas.

Her stilettos touched the ground as she walked towards it.

Mula sa basag na salamin ng kotse ay nakita niya ang babaeng sakay nito sa loob.

She can't feel anything as she saw blood ran down her face.

She deserved it. She deserve to die for ruining her family.

Revenge of a Broken HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara