Chapter 9

Josh's POV
I hated that Stephanie thought that  she didn't think she doesn't do enough for me . But she does i used to wake up alone and I don't anymore and she makes me smile and laugh  . The best part of being with her is she taught me how to love . Now I'm going to spend every day we are together that she is does and is enough for me . Right now i am planning a special night for her . I'm going the whole nine yards rose petals , candles , steak dinner , and romantic music .

When I come down to the kitchen I'm shocked at the sight in front of me. Leading to the kitchen is a trail of rose petals and candles . Then at the table there are candles in a heart shape with a single rose and two glasses with sparkling cider in the middle .
" Surprise baby girl " . Josh says coming up behind me . I go over to him and hug and kiss him . .. " what is the occasion " . I ask Josh . ... " I just wanted to treat you to a nice romantic dinner . " he says . Josh pulls out my chair for me and I sit and then he brings out our food steak , potatoes , broccoli . Then for desert chocolate fudge cake .

" Josh this is amazing thank you . " I tell him ... " anything for you sweetheart I just wanted to show you that you are enough for me and do enough just by being with me . " Josh says . My eyes well up with tears as I listen to what he is telling me . I look him in the eyes and say " Josh I love you before you the only person I really had in my life was my best-friend Payton , my parents are rarely home anymore I'm always in this big house by myself but now I'm not because your here , I love you. ". I say looking in his eyes .
" I love you to steph " . He says