Chapter 12

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping murderiously at me . Adding a groan I shut it off and looked it was 9:30 . Why the fuck did I set an alarm? I rolled over facing where Josh usually sleeps but he was gone so I snuggled into his pillow .

" Steph ! " A voice called from somewhere in the house . I frowned and was confused, it was a guy's voice and I didn't realize it was Josh . Damn . Maybe if I pretend to be asleep he'll leave me to continue sleeping he was always up early . So with that I closed my eyes and pulled the comforter up over my head.  " Steph " he sung and I bit down on my tongue so I wouldn't laugh .  I heard the door open and my heart started beating faster , I was excited at the thought that Josh was in the room . Staying still I listened to his foot steps come closer to the bed and the bed dipped beside me and I felt his hand roam my back . I was confused why he got in bed with me . The Josh wrapped his arms around me .

I snuggled in into his chest and took in his scent. He tightened his grip around my waist and I didn't want him to move his arms . " I know your awake " . Josh says I chuckled.
"So" ?
" I wanted to just let you know I knew ". He said . I didn't know what he was planning . Then he picked me up from the bed threw me over his shoulder and put I'm in the bath filled with cold water well at least he added bubbles .