Intro.

Heeeyyy....

Thanks for clicking on 'When You Least Expect It', the spin-off from my other story Labeled. If you haven't read it, check it out. If you have, and you're anxiously awaiting for Vic's story I suggest adding this to your library or reading list  so you'll be notified when I've updated. You can also follow me for any updates, which I post on my wall.

When You Least Expect It, will be much different from Labeled. It will be darker, and it will contain more adult situations. Where as, Labeled was a bit fun, a cute light read. You will see the other Russo siblings, and of course, V and Chase in WYLEI.

I do not have a timeline of when I will start to post chapters. I'd like to sit down and spend a little time on his story, I have a basic idea of what will happen, but not entirely. Sometimes things change, as the characters develop, they get a mind of their own. I'd like to have a few chapters written out before posting them. So I ask that you be patient :)

Note: This is a very first rough draft and has no extreme editing. What are you are reading may contain mistakes, spelling errors, run on sentences, over use of comas, yanno..the works. I enjoy posting my drafts to wattpad to help with direction and feedback.