Chapter 1

My name is Marc, and I love sleeping with married women, but I only sleep with women who's husbands know about it and approve. I am part of the hot wife world, and I am the lucky guy who gets to please another man's wife with his permission and sometimes in front of him.

The hot wife is a married woman who has sex with other men to please her husband. It's amazing how many men get turned on by watching their wife take another guys cock. It is not for everyone and you have to be in a really close committed relationship to be part
of this scene.

I often check out Craigslist to see if there is any couples in my area that are looking for someone to take the wife for the night, usually have no luck if I am
Being honest but tonight an add caught my eye. There was an out of town couple coming to the area on 4th of July weekend and they wanted some
Local fun. It included a pic of a very sexy lady with nice big tits.

I took the risk and replied with my email and told them a little about me and if they were real to reply and we could see what would happen. This was the end of May. A day or so goes by and I had never received a reply so I gave up hope just another fake on the internet.

Two days later I'm sitting in my office and I have an email re 4th of July
It read
" Hey sorry for slow response but we are really interested in talking with you and in setting a meet for the weekend. My name is Ann and my husband is Bryan, we are new to this and want to explore some fantasy. Reply with a contact number and we can talk more.."

Well of course this peaked my attention so I replied..
"Hey Ann and Bryan, my name is Marc and I would love to help you achieve your fantasy. My number is 12345 call or text any time and lets plan the weekend" we chatted for the weeks leading up to 4th of July which I won't bore you guys with here, in the next chapter I will tell you all what happened that amazing weekend.....