Chapter 2

We had arranged to meet at a local bar on the Friday night, we all agreed to meet and hang out and make sure everyone was comfortable with what was going to unfold. The agreed time was 7pm they got to town earlier that day and I worked until 4, so 7 gave everyone time to relax and get ready.

I arrived at the bar a little before 7 and got us a booth and ordered a jack and coke. As I sipped at my drink my phone chirped. "On the way see you in 10" I replied "sitting at a booth back of bar"
10 minutes go by and I look up to see Ann and Bryan walking towards me, wow she is hotter then her pics, she is wearing a black dress, just low enough to grab my attention... I stand and greet them and invite them to sit, she slides into booth across from me and is joined by her husband.

Bryan is a tall guy in his 40's. We order drinks and some food. I ask about the drive in and their hotel. Things are going pretty well. Ann you look amazing, you are much prettier in the flesh then in the picture you sent, Bryan you are a very lucky man to have this sexy lady on your hip. Thank you Marc and you haven't seen me in the flesh yet she replies with a grin... it's getting late would you like to join me for a drink at my place I ask.

They look at each other and both say yes. I get the check and we leave. We got a taxi and headed for my place.

I live 5 miles out of town right on the lake. Once we get there I ask what they are drinking and tell them to go sit outside on the deck. I fix us some drinks and join them. Ann is sitting on her husbands lap and I sit next to them. Marc where is your bathroom Ann asks  and gets up and leaves. Bryan turns to me do you want to fuck her Marc, of course I do Bryan well then when she comes back she is all yours.

Ann returns and I grab her pulling her into my arms and kissing her passionately, her lips feel so soft, I slide my tongue into her luscious mouth.... I feel my cock growing as she grinds her hips into mine. Shall we take this inside    as I'm leading her by the hand to the living room, Bryan grabs his drink and follows. He sits on the recliner while Ann and I move to the couch.

She pushes me to the couch and begins stripping for us, slowly sliding her dress down revealing perfect breasts with large nipples begging to be sucked, as her dress falls off, she isn't wearing any panties her bare pussy is already glistening.

She drops to her knees and slowly
Undos my belt and pulls my jeans down. My hard throbbing cock springs out. I am uncut and this surprised her.

I've never had an uncut cock before she says with a lust in her voice, she pulls back my foreskin and my thick pink head pops out, she moves her hand up and down the length of my shaft, moving her head down she licks the tip making me jump and gasp, wow this chick can suck dick.

It takes me all I can not to cum right there, I reach down and pull her up to me, she stands and faces Bryan who has his cock out and is stroking it. She reaches down grabs my dick and guides it into her wet tight pussy, slowly pushing down until my entire dick is buried inside her, She bounces up and down on my cock.... oh my god he feels so good babe, he is filling me up she screams as her first orgasm over comes her.

I stand up and bend her over the coffee table, I slide my dick inside her wet pussy once more grab her hips and I pound her from behind. I look at Bryan and he is cumming hard watching his wife bent over getting fucked, I feel my balls tighten, knowing I am about to cum, Ann turns around and I cover her face and tits with my cum... she looks good doesn't she Bryan covered in another mans seed.

She walks over to Bryan and licks the cum off his chest mixing it with mine, this sight makes my spent dick grow again,, I sit on the couch and grab my drink, Ann sits on her husbands lap and they begin to make out.... here she is kissing her husband with a mix of his and my cum in her mouth. This is going to be a fun weekend I say..... to be continued