San

^^three

Reader-charms POV~~~~
F*CK

A gym full of guys and one girl.... gee how's that gonna go...

I'm dead

I look around the gym and send Sora a look saying 'help me.' He was at my side within seconds and put an arm around my shoulder to comfort me(in a brotherly way...). I soon felt myself shaking.
I left the comfort of my brother and went, sitting on the benches. I brought my knees up to my chest and sighed, looking around.

Random POV thingy... probably 3rd person...?

As (Y/N) sat on the benches shivering slightly, Daichi was getting out items from the supply closet that everyone could use to sleep. He had found two air mattresses and few flashlights/glow sticks in case the power went out. While Everyone else was doing their own things, Sugawara was kind enough to give poor (Y/N) his jacket to make herself at least a little warmer. She sneezed, mostly sounding like a kitten and thanked him. He smiled and chuckled a bit , going to help daichi with the air mattresses.
Aww how cute she thought. They would make an amazing ship!
She was snapped out of her thoughts by a carrot head leaping next to her.
"Hi! I know I already introduced myself but I'm Hinata shouyo! "
The (h/c) brown haired girl smiled a bit,
"Y-yeah! Hey Hinata." 'Damn it. I stuttered' She tried her best not show it, but she was afraid of the thunder. For a good reason too.

You see, before (y/n) came to live with her brother and before her mother died, her life was already difficult enough.
Two week after the separation of her parents, her mother went on a business trip. Her mother may have been sweet and loving, but she was a bit of a workaholic at times. She didn't have much time to spend with (y/n) since her work was always 'calling,' but she did try to spare some of her time to spend with her daughter, every few months......

(Y/N) wasn't allowed to stay home alone. She was twelve at the time and went to her cousins house whenever her mother went on business trips. She had gone to her cousins house at that time. She hated and loved going there both at the same time. She loved seeing her aunt that lived there, but her cousin had absolutely HATED her. The reason was never known why, but her cousin had mentally abused her, and at times, physically. (Y/n) didn't dare tell a soul. The Last day she was ever able to go to her cousins house, her cousin said that he didn't hate her. She watched movies and had fun with them on the final week. What she didn't know was that there was a high chance of thunderstorms... and a hurricane. Her cousin, he was the only one who knew about the hurricane out of the three of them. When everyone was going to sleep, he dragged (y/n) to his room and apologized. He finally told her about the hurricane. He said everything will be fine. It was just a mistake.
He was lying.

Then the lights went out

And all hell broke loose

Hey reader-chan~~~~ hopes you liked my horrible and short chapter! If you have an idea, just comment or message meh! I need all the ideazz I can getttt-- cuz I suck :3