Prolouge ; and Chapter 1

Hope you guys like this story :) I did a prologue and then her point of view (POV) and ya I hope it's good :) I'll leave some authors notes at the end every once in a while so ya lol ily guys thanks for reading xx and there will be 4 other fan Fics to this series cause of how long this story could've been and ya ily

~ lycée

Destiny

She runs.

Bullets shoot at her.

She's got a twisted ankle and concussion.

She's barely making it.

Another bullet shoots at her, but misses.

"I'm going to get you, wimp!" Her terribly abusive father shouts.

This story isn't like any other happy tale.

This story is different.

And it has a twist.

At the age of six, her mother got beaten to death by her father. The most wanted man in all of the United States of America. Her father, knowing he'll get caught, quickly then escaped to the United Kingdom, taking his daughter with him. After a year, they finally caught him. They all thought her father was in prison for good.

She got stuck in about 7 foster homes tops. Transferring 24/7, because bullies got to her head in half of the homes. Or they just couldn't handle her.

For 7 years she's been in the system.

For 7 years, she wanted out.

Then, one day, she finally got away.

But little does she know that her father escaped from prison, with many men, wanting to assassinate her.

Her father wants her dead.

Just like mother.

But she's stronger than he thinks.

And she will stop at nothing to get away from him.

"We have you now!"

Just before her father shoots another, she jumps into the river, and swims towards land. Her father losing sight of her for good.

-

Looking for shelter, she tries many car doors.

Locked.

Locked.

Locked....

"What the hell....?" She asks herself. She comes across a big, red bus, with the sign "1D" on it.

"Good enough.." She mumbles.

All she needs is shelter for tonight.

She tries for the door.

OPEN.

Finally.

"It's as big as a damn ass house...." She whispers to herself. Walking down a hall,(still limping) she walks in a room, with a comfy looking bed.

Sighing, she lays down, crying herself to sleep, like any other typical night.

Her POV :

Chapter 1:

I have to run....

Is the one thing on my mind.

Running away from abusive people with probably a broken wrist, with a possible concussion isn't very easy, but I guess I'm just used to the pain.

"She's over here!" I hear. It's my dumbass father. He's escaped out of prison a month ago, hiring all sorts of men to assassinate me. 

I've felt like I have run for miles. Bullets shooting at me.

"I going to get you, wimp!" I hear my father say.

I'm done for.

I'n cornered on a bridge, my father with his men crowded all around me. I see him pull out a baseball bat, looking like he's about ready to hit the life out of me.

-

A flashback appears in my head of what happened to mom...

She's long gone.

And no fucking way in hell am I letting him kill me now.

"We have you now!" He points the fun towards my heart and fires.

"No!"

I throw myself over the bridge and land in the water.

Missing the bullet.

I frantically swim towards land and keep running.

For that's all I know how to do anymore.

~

I finally stop running when I see a big place full of people.

Seems safe enough.

Well, I'm not going to freeze my ass off out here.

I limp over to some cars and try to open the doors.

Locked.

Locked.

Locked....

And....

Locked.

Fuck.

-

"I wonder what that is...?" I ask myself. I come across a huge red bus, with a logo saying "1D" on it.

"Whatever.." I mumble to myself and try the back door of the bus.

.....

Open.

I sigh in relief and walk inside, automatically feeling overwhelmed by how big this bus is.

It's like a house..

I walk down a hallway and open a door to find a room with a nice big comfy looking bed in it.

Finally, maybe I can get some sleep for once. I can't really remember the last time I got real sleep.

Laying down on the couch, I examine my ankle. Completely sore, and a lot of swelling just from a twisted ankle. Oh well..... I guess I'll have to manage. My wrist feels fine, although it's probably cracked. And my head hurts like hell. But I've had worse. Growing up my mother and I would get abused by father, I'm pretty much used to pain by now. I came running like a bat out of hell from my last foster home a couple days ago. I hate being in the system. I have been put in about 27 foster homes, and I'm sick of it. And within all of those homes, I've been bullied by other kids. What the hell am I going to do now.....? My father escaped from prison, trying to kill me, my mothers dead, and then there's me. Crying myself asleep.

A usual day in the life.