The Encounter

A/N Hi everyone so this is the last chapter that I am going to pre-write so after this you guys can comment or message me and give me good Idea's for the story and maybe if I really like your Idea I could feature you in a chapter or two. Oh and this story is a supernatural kinda story so there is demons and angels (obviously) but there will also be other mystic creatures like pixie's or dragons. So if you know of some magical being that you would like in the story comment and I'll see what I can do. Alright now to the story.

~Delirious's P.O.V~

As soon as I stepped off of that path I felt a strange pull compelling me to follow the little flying creature. I wasn't sure what was happening around me as I ran through the forest, branches clawing at my face like they were trying to hold me back. But I kept my eyes trained on the flying creature ignoring the pain. At one point I tripped over a fallen branch, sitting up dazed I snapped out of my reverie when I heard an ear piercing howl coming from my right but it seemed far away. I then remembered the small flying creature. I immediately started searching for the creature when suddenly I heard the same sound of fighting that I had noticed before.

I started forward following the sound till I came to a small clearing. The clearing was filled with the same glowing neon flowers that were in the park. These flowers were glowing stronger though and it almost seemed like it was daylight out except for the dead give away from the stars above and the fact that the light was always changing colors. Yet the flowers were so mesmerizing, it was as if the flowers wanted me to touch them. I then heard the sound of clashing metal and a voice yelling.

" YOU JERK WHY DID YOU KISS HER SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR GAY" a mystery man yelled.

"BECAUSE I WAS GETTING YOU BACK FOR EATING MY CHERRY PIE AND YOUR GAY TO SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE" another man yelled.

"WOW DUDE I HAVE TOLD YOU LIKE FIVE TIMES I' M BI NOT GAY AND I MADE THAT PIE" the voice yelled.

Then there was more clashing of metal and what sounded like a hard slap. What was strange though was that I didn't see anyone in the clearing just those dazzling flowers. Then I got a strange urge to look up so that's what I did. I gasped loudly as my eyes widened. What I saw before me was so unbelievable I started to hyperventilate. I stared in wonderment at the two young looking men that were flying in the air. They had strange swords in their hands etched with runic looking symbols all over their blades but the craziest thing was that they had wings. There wings were flapping elegantly as the wind ruffled there feathers. I noticed one big difference between the two though, the man on the right had the whitest wings ever I mean they practically glowed while the one on the left had Jet black wings with blood red tips.

The two men were up to high for me to get a good look at them but My gasp immediately alerted the two men to my presence. I started to back away slowly when the two men shared a look, did some strange symbol with their hands and descended towards me. The one with the white wings wore a look of concern on his face but the one with the black wings had a devilish smile like he was planning something evil. I took another step back as the two men's feet touched the ground but instead of getting farther away I tripped over a branch and fell on my butt. I was shocked to say the least I mean who just stumbles across two random dudes fighting in the sky with giant wings on their backs, this cannot be a common occurrence.

" Your right this doesn't happen often " the man on the right smirked causing me to flinch back and for my mouth to drop open.

What the fuck, did he just read my mind. The men were now closer so I was able to get a better view of them. I swiveled my head and started looking at the man on the right's features. He had jet black hair that stood up in a sort of fro hawk and he had the most gorgeous chocolate brown eyes ever. He also seemed a little Asian. He also had more of an upper body than me and was lean. He wore a red jacket with one white stripe on either of his sides. He also had black skinny jeans that looked a little ripped at the knees. When I looked back to his face he was smirking causing my face to heat up a little. He was most likely the most gorgeous man I had ever met. Thank god for my mask cause my face was probably the color of a cherry by now. As soon as I thought this the man's smirk widened. What, did he read my goddamned mind or somethin.