Chapter XXX.

Tamar

I put my emotions away to enjoy my son's birthday. We enjoyed the bouncy house some more before Toni and Keri brought out a cake. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Léo, happy birthday to you." We all sung and cheered.

I picked him so he could see and blow out the candles. "Make a wish, pumpkin!" I said. He shut his eyes and blew out his four candles in one blow. "Dig in!" He yelled scooping the cake with his hand, causing his brother to do the same. "Eewww!" Micaela whined. "Mom, I can not eat that."

"Why, Mimi?" I asked her. "Little boy germs, gross! I'm out." She said with her littler attitude and walking inside the house. "Dramatic." Léo muffled with frosting all on his face.

"Okay, eat up. It's getting dark, so we have to shut down and head in." Shemar said. The boys were covered in cake so I went in and cleaned them off. Meanwhile, Keri and Shemar cleaned up outside and Toni checked on Bella.

Luckily we got in when we did, just after the weathet got crazy. It was s rainstorm and thunderstorm. The lights even went out and we had to get the emergency lights. "Where's Den and Diez?" I asked Toni. "In Atlanta with Trina." She said.

Atlanta. Atlanta sounds good right now. Probably looks better than the worst Baltimore storm as well. I pulled Toni aside and told her that I want take a vacation. "Tamar, I still have a job here and so does my husband and your boyfriend. Something you should also think about getting." She said quietly but loudly.

"I know, I know. I'm waiting until Bella is 6 months. I promise I will, but maybe before I do, a vacation?" I said cracking a smile. "Pleaseeee?!" I begged and pleaded. I had to ask for over 3 minutes before she gave in.

"Fine, I'll see when Ker can get off." She said. "What about Shemar?" I asked. She looked at me with crazy eyes. I forgot he recently became a CEO at a company and can take unlimited days off. "I don't think Mar (Shemar's nickname) would have an issue." She said before walking back where the kids and guys were.

"So, games anybody?" I asked walking in behind Toni. "Mom, nobody can see anything." Micaela said.

"Thank you, obviously. But I bet yall have never played 'Cops and Robbers.'" I said. With the emergency lights, I could see their faces light up, literally. They jumped around me asking how to play and when we're gonna play.

"Okay, okay. So..." I trailed off into the rules of the game and they quickly took a liking to it. "Mama, we have to play!" Kai said. "Well fine, but the adults have three rules: The lights are around Bella, so don't bump her over." I pointed to where Bella was relaxing in her swaddler.

"Rule 2?" They all asked. "The couch here is the only safe base, anywhere is not allowed and you are able to get caught." I said. I paused to build up animosity.

"Three?" They asked and asked. I called a quick game to see who would be the cop. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollered let him go, eeny, meeny, miny.. Moe!" I shouted landing on Léo. "Okay, Léo is out which means Uncle Keri is the cop."

As Keri turned around and have us 35 seconds to hide, we all scattered throughout the house. We played all night til all the kids fell asleep one by one. After the fifth round, Léo fell sleep on the base. We eventually put Bella in our room. After the eighth round, Micaela fell asleep in her hiding spot, under her bed. Last, Kai just quit after a couple more rounds.

"And that, it how you get all of your kids to fall asleep." I said in the midst of my happy dance. I admit, though, I'm tired myself. "You ready pumpkin?" I asked Shemar. He knodded and I could tell he was tired because his eyes were getting red. "Okay, night T. Night Ker." I waved and waited for Shemar to get Léo.

"See y'all. Love you." I said before going up the stairs. I took a shower after Shemar, and then got in bed. "Good day, huh?" He said kissing me. "Babe, what do you think about Atlanta?" I said going off topic. "Beautiful place, why?" He asked. "We should move there." I said.

_____________
I was sick sorry for no update this past week 😭 this chapter is kind of boring , sorry. thank y'all for reading ❤‼