Part Four

Recomended Song- Diana by One Direction

Axel started taking off his Jacket, and put on some sun glasses. "Mess up my hair," he said pointing at his head.

"What?"

"Mess up my hair," he said chuckling. I messed up his hair untill it looked like me in the morning. We both laughed and he pulled out a benie from his Jacket pocket. "How do I look?" he asked.

"Unrecognizable?"

"Good," he said laughing.

"What are you some sort of criminal?"

"I'd prefer that,"

"You. Look like a princess," he said frowning.

"Sorry?" I said chuckling.

"Let's go buy you some clothes," He said tying up his horse to a tree branch. I did the same and followed him.

We walked on the side of the rode, listening to a song he said was really old it's called Diana by One Direction. We danced our way up the road until we got to the town square. "Wow," I said looking at everything and everyone. He grabbed my hand and led me into a store where we looked threw all the clothes. We had a mini fashion show with clothes that cost more than my house. We could see the store staff getting mad but we kept going and dancing around. Eventually we got kicked out and we wen't to another store where Axel baught me some black shorts and a gray tank top with black shoes called "Converse,". Of course he baught me sun glasses and a beanie to match his.

We wen't to an ice cream shop, and all of a sudden, the song "Diana," came on the radio. Axel mouthed the words and grabbed my hand pulling me onto the table. We danced for a while until we got kicked out of there too.

We stood outside finishing our ice cream. "Diana, Let me be the one to, light a fire inside, those eyes. You've been lonely, You don't even know me, but I can feel you crying," he sang to me quietly, as he slowly slipped his hand into mine. I smiled back and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "We should go now," I smiled.

We walked back to the forrest. We talked a lot but I did most of the talking, we didn't tell me anything about his personal life. When we got to where our horses were he held both of my hands. "Let me be the one to, lift your heart up and save your life. I don't think you even realize baby you'd be saving mine," he sang softly as he planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'll see you here tomorrow? Same time?" I asked smiling.

"Definatly, but wear something that you like. Be your own person. Live your own life. You don't have to be what somone else want's you to be." he said smiling as he rode back.

I rode back home and put the bag that had my clothes on the table.

"Hey mom, im home," I said walking in.

"I see that. How did it go?" She said putting her book down.
"Great, he wants me to meet him tomorrow," I said sitting next to her.
"So um...what's his last name?"
"Edwards. Why?" I said as her expression changed.
"No reason. You can go".