chapter 1 "Friendzone"

Trevor's POV

"Oh no,I'm so late" - I told my mom,who forgot to wake me up.Today I had to go on set for my new role I'm playin'.I'm guest starring on Shake it up for a couple of episodes.The producers of the show called my manager last week if I wanted to be on the show and I said yes.The show is pretty dope!They have some awesome dance moves.

"Don't worry hun you're going to make it on time" - my mum said

"I hope so I don't wanna leave a bad first impression" - I told my mum while I grabed an apple since I don't have time to eat some 'real food'  :(   I'm just gonna eat on set something.

"Mom,I'm leaving I'll se u later"

"Okay hun good luck.Love you" - she said trough the kitchen door.

"bye,love ya to"-I said.

Man,I love my mom.I don't know what I would without her since she's everything that I have.My dad left us when I was 'bout 12.I didn't even care cuz everything he did was drinking and sleeping.I mean I miss my father but not the person he became....

Taxi drove me infront of the huge building.It was 9:15 in the mornin' and I had to be there 9:00 sharp.I quicky ran in to the building.As I was running and searching for my phone I bumped into some girl who had headphones on and didn't notice me.Can't blame her tho it happens to me all the time.Jesus what's wrong with me today,nothing's going right.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said as I offered her hand to get up.She took it and smiled a little.

"It's okay it happens all the time to me" she said.And then she left I guess she was in hurry to.

........

Thank God after 10 min I finnaly found the door that says "table reading".I'm so emberessed to come in after I'm half an hour late.I'm just gonna go in and apologize.I knocked on the door and came in I don't think anyone even notice me come in.I went to the poducer to apologize.

"It's okay Trevor.Here let me introduce u to the cast u will be working with" We went over to the couch where the cast was sitting and talking.

"HEY guys this is Trevor Jackson.He will be guest starring in couple episodes.Trevor here's ur script for the first episode.They're gonna show u around later.Now u can just rest and read script." -he said

"okay thank you sir."

"just call me Rob"

"okay then Rob"-I smiled and he left.

"Hi.I'm Bella it's nice to meet you Trevor" -redheaded girl told me.she looks nice

"It's nice to meet u to."I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"These dorks are Caroline,Adam.Roshon and little Davis"-she said.They all said hi and welcomed me to the show.They're all really cool.

"You still have to meet Zendaya.She's not here right now.She went to the to get us something to eat" - she said.I sat down and we just laughed and talked.

I heard someone said "hey can u help me out guys?" I saw her at the door holding bags full of food.She must be Zendaya.Noone of the cast heard her so I went there to help her.

"Here let me help u" -I said

"Thank u" - She said "Hey I know u.You're that dude that bumped into me this mornin''

"Oh yea sorry 'bout that again.I'm Trevor by the way''

"It's okay,no hard feelin'.Im Zendaya"

"Yeah I know"

"Okaaayy,well that is weird" -she said kinda creeped out.She probably taught that I was some crazy fan or stalker.

"I'm not stalkin u or somethin' I'm gonna be guest starrin' on the show and Bella told me ur name "I said laughing

"Ohhhhh well that's a relife.Thank God." she said laughing.We went over to the cast.and talked.It was fun being with them.

.....

In this past year I really got close to Zendaya and Bella.They were awesome friends.More like my sisters.I was like their overprotective brother.We learned a lot 'bout eachother,but it seems like me and Z had more in common then me and Bells. Bella is my little sister and Z is like my bro,we hang out all the time.A lot people think me and Z are datin' and we expected that.I wish that was true cuz i don't think I ever met someone like her i mean she's beautiful,kind,funny,down to earth,attractive and I'm  not afraid to say that she's actualy PERFECT.I know that there's not such thing as perfect but I don't see any flaw in her.She's FLAWLESS.I know I don't deserve her and i know she only sees me as her BEST FRIEND otherwise she would at least feel some kinda attraction to me or desire to kiss me...WAIT I just realized.................. I'm STUCK IN THE FRIENDZONE!!

So GUYS I decided to update this story.1st chapter is kinda boring but it will get better.Hopefully you'll like it so vote/comment :D