sponge bath

Maine was feeling under the weather due to the late nights they'd been having the past days. They were preparing for another out of the country work/leisure trip so work on existing projects needed to be finished before they left.

Rj saw that she was more pale and light headed as the evening grew. By the end of the day, she could barely walk back to her car.

"Uwi na kami...." He told Dean who was at the wheel of Maine's car. Maine was guided by Rj to his car which was parked a little closer to the standby area. Dean nodded, rolled up the window, and drove off.

"....si Dean?" Maine said softly.

"Umuwi na....uuwi na rin tayo...."

"Tayo?"

"Oo....how are you feeling?"

"....nahihilo....nasusuka....." Maine said as she grabbed the door handle. She managed to push to it open and vomited just outside the door. Instinctively, Rj rubbed her back. After a few blows, she leaned back in her seat and breathed heavily.

".....okay na?" Rj asked.

Maine nodded but heaved and vomited one more time before they left their location. Rj drove as quickly as he could to her condominium.

"Ate....si Rj 'to....oo....pauwi na kami dyan....nagsuka e.....sa baba na kami, paabang nalang kami sa elevator....salamat" Rj called Ate Weng, Maine's helper who waited for them at the elevator. She took their bags as Rj scooped and carried Maine out of the car to the unit.

"May soup ka ba dyan, te?"

"Opo...iinitin ko lang...."

"Sige...please...."

Rj sat on the sofa with Maine resting on her head on his chest. She was sleeping and he could feel her skin getting warmer to touch. She was developing a fever.

"Maine.....love.....let's have some soup...." Rj slightly shook her arm to wake her.

She was groggy but took a little soup that he fed her. After about 5 spoonfuls, she embraced him and rested back on his chest, burying her face.

Rj was texting his friends to ask what could be done because he was worried for Maine. He put down his phone on the table beside him and leaned his head back on the sofa when she started breathing heavily and burped. However, as she burped, she also vomited.....on him. But since she was embracing him, they both had vomit on their chests.

"Ate Weng....." Rj called for the helper. "Pakilagyan naman ng monobloc na upuan dun sa shower...." he requested.

A few minutes later, he carried Maine into the shower. Her vomit had soaked through her shirt and bra and flowed down to her jeans. Rj sat her on the chair and removed all her clothes and underwear. He also had to remove his shirt which had her vomit. He stripped down to his boxers.

He took the telephone shower head from it's hook and adjusted the water temperature. He brought the shower spray to her body and began washing her. He soaped her neck and chest, slowly rubbing her breasts. He moved down her torso and legs. He soaped her whole body and rinsed it thoroughly. He took a face towel from the shelf nearby and wet it to wipe her face clean. He asked her to stand and hold on to the chair's backrest so he could wash her bum and crotch. He deftly spread her folds with his fingers to let the water spray cleanse her. When he was done, he got her towel which was hanging on the towel rack and wiped her down. He sat her down on the closed toilet seat as he wiped her legs and feet. He draped the towel on her back so he could brush and fix her hair and get some clothes for her. He dressed her in an oversized t-shirt and panties. He led her back to the room and tucked her in bed, and kissed her on the cheek. She looked relaxed even if she had her eyes closed. Her skin was still warm to touch but not as hot as when they arrived. She was also breathing normally. Rj took this as a cue that she was feeling slightly better so he went to the bathroom and showered.