Leia

I still can't believe it. I've been kicked out of the band AND I lost my best friends. Especially Rachel. I honestly can't believe she'd do this to me, she, I, she was supposed to support me! But no, SHE had to be the one to break the news, which made it even worse. Do I miss her? I don't think so. I would in another situation, but what's happened between us has really hurt me. I don't really know how I'm going to face everyone after this. It was supposed to be my friends and they all turned against me. I guess I still have my music.  I've been writing a song that I guess captures how I feel about everything that 's happened recently. And I have my family and my other friends too...

*DING* Oh, speaking of family, I just got a text from Mom.  She says I have a dentist's appointment on Thursday.  And an optician's appointment the same day?!  Wow, I guess I'm gonna be busy that day.  I'll have to leave early.  I should go tell Mr T.

I knock on the door of Mr T's office.  He's not in there, but Parker is.  I'll tell her instead.

"Uh, hey, Parker?" I say.

"Hey, Leia, what can I do for you?" she replies.

"I just wanted to let you know that next week, on Thursday, I need to leave the studio early, I have a bunch of appointments and stuff, and I need to go. Will you please let Mr T know?" I ask her.

"Sure, no problem. Thanks for letting me know!" she says as I leave. At least that's off my chest. Plus, I can take a break from the studio. I kinda need it.