Chapter 2

Kanani POV

I'm going to see my mom for the first time again. I haven't seen her in person since I was seven and I'm fourteen. Even though I still hate my mom I missed her hugs and cuddles and kisses. My dad hugged and kissed me (not like that ya nasty's I know what your thinking about). It wasn't the same though we arrived in California the next day and drove to moms house.

Jennifer POV

I saw a black car pull up and called the twins down immediately. " Emme and Max your sister is here". I explained to them that they had a sister and to my surprise they were happy. Then I saw her my baby except she wasn't a baby anymore. I opened the door before Kanani had a chance too knock. "Hi sweetie".

Kanani POV

"Were here" my dad said.

"Daddy do I really have to do this ?".

"Yes now go I will miss you so much".

"Your acting like I'm leaving forever its just for the summer".

"I know kid".

We both got out of the car and hugged.

"I love you kid you know that right".

"Yes dad I know and I love you too".

"Bye" my dad said.

I waved backed and he drove off . I went up to the door and was about to knock but mom beat me to it. " Hi sweetie" she said. " Hi Jennifer" I could see the pain on her face when I didn't call her mom. "Why are calling me Jennifer im your mom sweetie".

"Right of course you are". "Come im going to show you to your room ". I followed her up the big stair case. To my room I loved it it was decorated with roses. My favorite flower." I love it ". "I knew you would you are going to love living here. Living here im only supposed to stay for the summer. "Im only staying for the summer". "No your going to live here I have full custody of you didn't your dad tell you".