Ch.4

Jennifer POV

"Roll them again and see what happens". Kanani looked straight at me and rolled her eyes. I do not know what came over me but what she just did set me off. "Go to your room now"! I yelled. A scared look came over her face as she ran to her room. Even the twins looked scared. "Its okay babies your not in trouble ". I explained softly. "Is Kanani in trouble mama". "Yes because she was being very disrespectful to me and I don't appreciate that". They nodded after the twins and I finished eating I went upstairs to talk to my daughter. When I went in her room she was laying down crying part of me wanted to comfort her but the other part told me she has to learn. "Kanani look at me". She turned around and looked "I don't know how your dad was taking care of you but in my house you will respect me do you understand" I said sternly. "Yes" she replied. "Yes what". "Yes ma'am " . " Thank you ". I walked towards sat down and pulled her close to me in a hug and she hugged me back. I was so surprised "I love you baby girl ". "I love you more mama. We stayed all night like that.

Ok I know this is a really short and crappy chapter but be patient with me the next chapter will be amazing. 

XOXO Jazmyne