N O T I C E

THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY IN THE EDITING PROCESS!

(Although most of my grammatical issues have been combed through, I'm sure I've missed a few things here and there- please don't be afraid to drop an inline comment and let me know! In fact, it helps greatly!)

I just want to let you guys know that this story is still readable as I nitpick over small details. However, please note that this is a first draft from six years ago and my writing has improved greatly since I started this story. (Although, I do love to go back and edit the first chapter...).

Yes, I have realized this story needs a second draft. So I apologize, in advance, for the structure and plot holes. There are many things I wish I could have changed and done differently- but, the overall product was, again, a first draft with a vague original story outline (at first). (The more recent books I have produced are more throughly laid-out).

So, please, thank you for your patience! And do vote- this means so much to us writers! Comment- to let us writers know how you feel about their works! Share- help spread the word of interesting/original stories! And follow- to keep up-to-date with us and maybe even make a new friend!

(And yes, the first chapter of this book is really long, it's the longest one: I promise!)

Without further ado! I present my first book of the series: Glamour...