Im bored soooo part 6

Im like soooo bored and talking to my friend GEM!!! SOME STRONG LANGUAGE As in fuck shit etc.
************
"Hey Girl!!!!!" a girl Screamed at me I fell over.

I remember that voi-
"HEY GEM!!!" Another screamed those voices.

I REMEMBER DOE VOICES MYA & ROBYN.Mya screamed hey girl!! And Robyn screamed HEY GEM.

We all hugged each other tighly bc we haven't seen each other since primary school.

Garroth gave me weird looks as if I was the first thing he saw on Earth.Two other guys came up behind Mya and Robyn.

"MYA ROBYN LOOK OUT!XC"

They gave me scared looks and ran into me Robyn on my left and Mya right dragging me along

"I ain't got time to be kidnapped AND TODAY IS DA WORST TIME TO BE KIDNAPPED" Mya squealed and elbowed one of the guys then I saw Garroth talking to Laurence and this blonde dude holding his side.

Mya was strong but I didn't think THAT strong.Mya's face drained and Robyn laughed at her then looked at me confused

"Why did you say run?Its just Laurence Gem"

We all laughed at this then we turned around seeing a very very angry Laurence and a very very VERY angry Blondie,staring at us.

"So....Newt I see you meet Gem and ...You already meet Robyn and Laurence..."

Mya's cheeks became SO red it looked like FIRE BRUH.I laughed her then pointed to Garroth who stood there talking to them.

"SORRY Newt,Garroth,Newt newt garroth"

"Mya I think I know that now"

Mannnn he had a British accent,I turn to see Mya blushing I always knew she had it for the British guys (HELP ME whyy do I write such eh kinda crap XD ima bad writer da why)

"Sooo Mya" her head whipped round so fast.

"And Robyn how are you guys i haven't seen YOU IN SO FUDGING LONG!!:)"

"First of all It.WAS NOT FUNNY MAKING US RUN!!now ma feet hurt then I'll have to get back up and run home again ughhhhhhhhhhh"whined Mya

"Well Mya has a point but I don't whine" If glares do kill Rob and I would be soooo dead because Mya's glares kill.

"Hahahahahahaha im only playing Mya ya know I haven't done anything THAT bad to you during school"

"Mya........what about you and this Brit huh?"

"Umm I..I.Pfffftttt nothing....,"

I didn't get a normal anwser I asked if they were together she answered "Umm..I..I.PFFFFFFTTTTT nothing....," like DUDE ya like da DUDE

"Hey wat about you and Garroth huh?You to with each other at last?"

I felt myself go up in flames me and Garroth were together but if I say something they will tease me-

"Earth to Gem earth to gem?"

I saw a hand waving infornt of my eyes it was Robyn's hand she was curious to know I knew.

"SHE TOTALLY IS ROBYN PAY UP BRUH!"

"NO SHE DIDN'T ADMIT IT!!I DON'T PAY TIL I HEAR HER SAY IT FROM HER MOUTH!"

"Well...Me and garroth are a thing bu-"
I was cut off by Mya jumping up and down and kissing Newt which shocked Laurence Robyn and Me,Because you Can CLEARLY TELL THEY LIKE EACH OTHER BUT WON'T ADMIT IT.

"GO MYA!!"I screamed at her and Robyn joined

While she was still kissing Newt one hand lifted off his back and gave me and Robyn the middle finger as if saying "Fuck off in the middle of something important!"

Which me and Robyn replied with hurt faced though they were fake we knew she didnt want to hurt us that bad.

Then I was kissed by Garroth I was melting in his kiss!

MYA 
YE I'm called Mya
Soooo

Yeah and I really love newt
So I thought
I would
Add him
In
And thats what I did sorry if it was short or too long but I really do love it when people read these
Btw I put the song=
C o l o r s
Up there because I loaf it sooo freaking much dude I can't explain it!!ALSO IF U WANT A PART 2 FAVOURITE THIS AND COMMET U WANT A PART 2 bai
Boo's❤❤❤🐼