Bananas Have Potassium

My friend: "Hey, did you know that bananas have potassium? It's good for you."
Me: "Nah. Never heard that. Thanks. I'll need to eat me some bananas then."

My mom: "Good morning sweetie. Have a banana for breakfast, they're a good source of potassium."
Me: "Thanks mom! I'll have one every single morning of my life!"😆🤣😄😅

My elementary school teacher: "Now chillllldren. You eat those bananas now. They have Potassium and Potassium is good for your body!"
Elementary school me: "Ooh coolllll! I'll put one in my Spider-Man lunchbox every day from now on until I die a slow and painful death!"

My dad: "You know bananas have Potassium, right?"
Me: "Yeah dad."

My Chemistry teacher: "So you all need to be familiar with the periodic table. Oxygen is what you breathe and Potassium is found in your average banana."
Me: "Well I'll have to eat some AVERAGE FUCKING BANANAS THEN."

My Granddad: *opens newspaper* "Hey kiddo. It says here that them scientistists did a scientific study that found that bananas have some of what they call P--"
Me: "I KNOOOOWWWW!!! BANANAS CONTAIN SO MUCH FUCKING POTASSIUM THAT THEY MIGHT AS WELL EXPLODE!!!"

And that's how you get in trouble for yelling at your granddad.