Face Smudge

Here are 4 main scenarios on face smudges:

Scene 1-
Person walks by in a crowded sidewalk and you notice they have a smudge or something on their face.
You try and reach for them to tell them, screaming in agony as the smudge is still unknown to them. But the relentless, deafening crowd pushes you along, unseen, unheard.

Scene 2-
You're eating a meal with someone when they get a smudge or something on their face.
When you try and tell them of the smudge, they think you're trying to do the flick trick but you're really not. You only want to tell them that theirs actually something on their face.

Scene 3-
Your overly talkative friend is talking to you (imagine that) and they have a smudge or something on their face.
You try to tell them but they just keep talking. And, because they're your friend, you try and get it off their face but they slap your hand away because they think that YOUR TRYING TO MAKE A MOVE ON THEM, CINDY!! But you're really not (AND YOU WOULDN'T), you just need to tell your good friend that they have a damn smudge on their ugly face.

Scene 4-
Someone walks up to you with dirt and mud all over their face and hands. They try to shake your hand or hug you.
You scream in a very manly way and turn your ass around and run the hell away.