Article 1: Wolf Moon

Wolf Moon

Wolf Moon

Petty fights between students is what attracts the readers of Beacon Hills' main high school. A good journalist finds a way to attract readers. Even with petty bullshit. Unfortunately for me, nothing happens in Beacon Hills, except Lydia Martin's oh so fabulous parties.

Which is the reason why you can see me on the field, at the library, at the gym, any interesting room which includes the cafeteria, even the front of the school, where I currently am, looking for my next interesting article.

My next pray is Scott McCall. I was about to walk into school when I saw him showing Stiles Stilinski, his only friend, his stomach covered by a white gauze and tape and what looked like blood seeping through. The boy added that he thinks he got bitten by a wolf. If something is out there, you bet your ass people's first source will be my blog.

I listen on as Scott says that he found a body in the woods. Unfortunately for me, he and his accomplice gets distracted by Lydia Martin, the school's queen Bee.

"Hey Lydia, you look like you're gonna ignore me!" Stiles happily exclaims.

I was too busy glaring daggers at the back of Lydia's head that I don't notice Kendra running into me.

"Guess what we're doing Friday after the scrimmage!" the brown haired girl grips my arm, trying to get my attention.

"Please don't say that we are going to 'let loose' at a party." I say with a roll of my eyes.

"We're not going to let loose at a party, we're going to let loose at Lydia's party! Oh, you know how much I wanna talk your ear off but I've got bio at the other side of the school. Talk to you later yeah?" I tell her to have a nice first day and she happily skips the hallway filled with students.

Kendra is that bright happy sunshine kinda girl that everyone can't help but just love, which is why she has connections everywhere.

I, on the other hand, basically am the typical moody teenager which doesn't really makes me stand out in the mass of students. Thank god I have Kendra with me because without her I'd probably be lost everyday.

I was making a list about what I should probably know about Scott McCall if I wanted to make a good article about him and "his bite" when I realized what Miss Morell was talking about. She was talking about the death of a girl in the woods and the police who already had a suspect.

After those incidents, the school day passes by fast and I'm trying to catch up to Kendra, who's running to lacrosse practice, to try and catch the eyes of the players.

She snorts as Coach Finstock calls on Scott, insulting him. I've got to say that I'm for once interested to see the practice because it included seeing what Scott had in him, I've never seen his ass leave the bench, but that's when I'm surprised. Scott skilfully catches all the balls thrown at him.