introduction

Life is as precious as a mirror.

In one moment , you're staring into the mirror,  clearly focused on your future days. Such as today, when your only task was to fetch eggs from the market for your one and only. It was quite a dreary day,  raindrops fell from the ebony sky like missiles ;  but you were too focused on getting breakfast for the light of your life.

In another fleeting moment, the mirror is blurry, and you're forced to focus on what's solely in front of you. Just like how you nearly got the wrong eggs- but you didn't. You got the small brown eggs your love adores, and trekked back home. However,  you took your eyes off the road in front of  for a second - just one second - because your phone rang, with a hopeful caller on the waiting end.

And In another fragile moment; the glass shatters, throwing you completely off course. Such as today, as the tinkling of
glass breaking and the  sickening crunch of metal , echoed in your ears. The smell of broken eggs and blood - your blood - soured the air. You had lost your way, as your eyes closed, and the world became silent.

___________________
hello. After a long hiatus, I am back with a new short story, co written with a friend. I will explain more about her soon, when this gets up and running!

I missed you all!

Enjoy!!